Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bargain of the Day: Marshalls alert! Marshalls alert!


The Recessionista has had a long-term love affair with fragrance, bath, and body products at Marshalls. Sometimes you can find deals so great, you think you're committing a crime when you buy them.

Case-in-point: Right now, Marshalls has Korres bath and body products for $3.99 and $4.99!!

Korres is one of those lines that I would kill to be able to afford on a regular basis. I could probably use their products every single day and not get bored or dissatisfied. For those who aren't familiar, Korres is a Greek company that is 100% devoted to using Greek herbs, plants, and even Greek yogurt in their products and they take great pains to keep everything as natural as possible and avoid harsh chemicals. You can read more about their history and products here: Korres.

I'd say that the superstar product of their line is their Body Butter (which has an average rating of 5 stars with 132 reviews at Sephora). And Korres Body Butter just so happens to be at Marshalls right now for $4.99 for an 5.07 oz bottle (retail price $21). Insane! I spotted the following scents at my local Marshalls: Fig, Vanilla Cinnamon, and Cedar. I'm thinking they must be changing the packaging because I just don't understand how a product this great can end up at Marshalls for 1/4 the retail price.

In a nutshell, Korres Body Butter is thick and rich yet, when applied, it feels as if it's melting into your skin and you're left with no heavy or greasy feeling. You just have exquisitely soft skin that stays that way for hours. From the very first time I tried the tester at Sephora, I was hooked. It's unlike any other lotion or cream I've ever used. Yes, it's THAT good.

Anyway, I also spotted a ton of Korres Body Washes (Basil Lemon, Spearmint, Fig, Cedar, and Vanilla Cinnamon), which are also fantastic, and some shampoos too (8.45 oz bottles for $3.99, retail price $13).

Seriously, if you're in need of a great body butter right now, get in your car and drive to your local Marshalls and look for these. I promise you won't be disappointed.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig