Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bargain of the Day! Another Marshalls Alert!





I stopped by Marshalls today and, though I didn't make a purchase, I thought I'd share with you the best beauty bargains I saw while there, in case you're in the mood to search for some goodies!

First, I spotted some ecoTOOLS brushes! What the heck? These are so new and so highly in demand. Why are they at Marshalls? Anyway, they had blush brushes for $4.99 (retail $6.99) and powder brushes for $5.99 (retail $7.99).

I also spotted some HUGE 32 oz bottles of Pure & Basic Wild BananaVanilla Body Scrub (in a pump bottle!) for $7.99 (retail price for 12 oz is $7.99 but I actually can't locate a 32 oz bottle online). If you haven't seen this brand at Whole Foods or other markets of that type, you are really missing out. All of their products are SLS and paraben-free and this scent in particular, Wild Banana Vanilla, smells like fresh, ripe bananas drenched in a creamy, real vanilla (not fake vanilla) sauce. Seriously, if you're a banana fan, you MUST try this stuff. Note: It looks like they've redesigned their packaging so definitely be on the lookout for other Pure & Basic products at Marshalls, etc. because they're all excellent.

Next up, I found something for you members of the Cult of Jaqua: Cocoa Buttercream Frosting Shower Creme 8 oz for $3.99 (retail price $18). I don't know what it is about you Jaqua girls, but I haven't seen such fierce brand loyalty with any other bath & body company. If you love Jaqua, you REALLY LOVE Jaqua, so I added this product just for you :)

Lastly, I found a few remaining bottles of Korres Shower Gel (8 oz) in Basil Lemon, which is simply divine, for $3.99 (retail price $13). You can click here to read all about my love of Korres.

Happy hunting!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig