Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 18, 2009

I KNEW it!!


OK, I was playing with the Physicians Formula "Baked Sugar" trio that I just reviewed below and I realized something. When these colors are combined, they remind me of a color I already own...YES! I KNEW IT! I swear to you, even though I could not capture it in a picture (it's hard to photograph matte, neutral colors when swatched on your hand!) this PF trio is an exact match for Bobbi Brown Woodrose! I took a pic of the BB (sorry for the hairspray gunk on the lid...you know how that goes) and I swear to you, when you combine all three of the Baked Sugar colors, it's an exact match for the BB color, which just so happens to be one of my staples. And I've got to tell you, the PF eyeshadows are just as smooth and creamy as the BB.

So now I've got a backup for a $20 item and it only cost me 2 bucks. Sweet!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig