Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Revlon lip colors w/ pics!




I am a huge fan of ColorStay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor because it's the only long-wearing, one-step lip color that doesn't suffocate or dry out my lips and guess what? It really does last.

The color range of this line is extensive, but since I love these so much, I already own every single tube that works for me (Sheer Ruby and Natural Cashmere are my staples) and it's been a looong time since they released new shades. So you can imagine my excitement when I walked past a NEW display at Walgreens the other day. I immediately whipped out my CBC and snapped some shots to share with you.

I am SO delighted that all of these colors are in the light/nude/pinky-brown range! Just perfect for springtime! I am of course going to wait until there's a good BOGO deal before I try these, but just knowing they're out there makes me happy :)

The new colors are:

Smooth Nude
Plush Pink
Pink Indulgence
Luscious Rose
Cozy Coral
Ripened Red
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig