Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 27, 2009

Recessionista Tip of the Day

I don't know if this works, but I like the idea that there's yet another use for clear nail polish (besides using it to stop a run in pantyhose):

If you have a small chip in your windshield, fill it with clear nail polish and it should stop (or at least delay) it from getting bigger.

Do you know of any other cool uses?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig