Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 24, 2016

Algenist 48 Hour Flash Sale: Get 40% off Select Items + 3 Free Samples (and How to Get Free Shipping)


Attention Algenist fans (or those who have always wanted to try Algenist)!

Now through 11:59PM Pacific on 10/25, receive 40% off all of the items on THIS PAGE with code OCTFLASH. Your choice of 3 free samples at checkout and free FedEx Smart Post shipping on orders over $50.

HOT TIP: shipping is $7.20 on orders under $50, but the threshold is calculated BEFORE the discount. For example, the Super Size Purifying & Replenishing Cleanser is $59 ($35.40 after 40% discount). So if you add that to your cart, your total BEFORE discount is $59, which qualifies you for free shipping. After the 40% discount, your total drops to $35.40 but you will still get free shipping! I just tested this and as along as you select Smart Post (you can select this option after you fill in your shipping address), it should work.

Just remember that whatever you order needs to add up to over $50 before you enter the discount code, but it can drop to under $50 after you enter the code and you'll still get free shipping. And don't forget to select your 3 free samples at checkout!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Algenist. Its HG for me( and Julie). I just received my auto-ship orderof a previous TSV from QVC, so I don't need anything, but I'm going to look anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hear you, Randi! I don't "need" any skincare right now but Algenist + 40% has my attention, always! Have you tried that cleanser? It has great reviews on the Sephora site and this deal is so good...I'm super tempted!!

      PS: are you and Julie all moved into the new place? :)

      Delete
    2. I tried the cleanser, but it was years ago. Our escrow is supposed to close the end of November. Keeping fingers crossed it's b fore thanksgiving.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig