Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 12, 2016

The New Maybelline Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Have Landed (SWATCHES of All 20 Shades)


You may recall that back in February, I gave you a preview of all of the new Spring/Summer 2016 Maybelline releases (seriously, CLICK HERE if you missed that because there's a LOT coming our way)

Well guess what? The Loaded Bolds Lip Colors are here! Thanks so much to reader Modern Grace for letting us know that she spotted the Loaded Bolds at her local Target this week! She didn't see the shade Wickedly White (pictured above) in the display at her Target; it appears that the Target display only contains 18 of the 20 shades in this range (no Wickedly White or Pitch Black). I'll link to a pic of the display down below--I'm guessing that the remaining two shades in this range will be available once the collection moves to the permanent Maybelline wall display. (By the way, I checked the Target site and these are not online as of the time of publication--you can check for yourself here.)

At any rate, I'm delighted to be able to share with you swatches of all 20 shades, thanks to fellow blogger Mayra of Lip Drama (@lipdrama on Instagram). She captured these pics from Maybelline's Snapchat yesterday and kindly shared with us:

image credit: @lipdrama for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Maybelline Snapchat (maybelline)
Swatches of all 20 of the new Maybelline Color Sensational
The Loaded Bolds Lip Colors

The shades in this range are:
  • Nude Thrill
  • Gone Greige
  • Mauve It
  • Raging Raisin
  • Coffee Addiction
  • Chocoholic
  • Blackest Berry
  • Gray Over It
  • Wickedly White
  • Pitch Black
  • Violet Vixen
  • Rebel Pink
  • Fiery Fuchsia
  • Berry Bossy
  • Midnight Merlot
  • Smoking Red
  • Dynamite Red
  • Orange Danger
  • Sapphire Siren
  • Midnight Blue

If you'd like to see the Target display, CLICK HERE to check out Mayra's blog post (these were $5.59 each at her Target). Again, this new display does not contain Wickedly White or Pitch Black, so I'm guessing that those two shades will be available once this collection moves to the permanent wall display.

So excited to see Maybelline offering "unconventional" shades like white, black, and blue in this range. I know we already have shades like this from other drugstore-level brands, but they're not always with the same reach and accessibility as Maybelline. 

Thanks so much, Mayra, for the great pics, and Modern Grace for the hot tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh this is a perfect way to dip my lips in the unconventional blue pool. Hopefully I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Hopefully you find it soon--definitely stop by your Target this week! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow these are definitely bold! Love that these are coming to drugstores so we can try the bold look without breaking the bank. I may have to pick up the Greige, Mauve and White, the latter in the hopes I can tone down some bold lippies I love but are too much for my conservative workplace. Might be fun to try doing ombre looks with some of these too :) Thanks for posting, I'll definitely keep an eye out, and so so happy they'll eventually be permanent too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to find all 18 shades after I saw your post! Went to target that day and found a fresh new display. I posted lip pics of all the shades. My only complaint is that they aren't as bold in person. I felt like the vivids collection, the mattes, and the nude buffs had a baby and this was it. Lol it's like a combo of all of them. And the shades with grey in the title weren't at all. But the blues. They are wow 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are insane! I cannot wait to get my hands on them :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig