Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, April 11, 2016

Coming Soon to a Discount Store Near You: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom


I've been meaning to post about this for weeks and I just remembered as I was drinking some green tea just now. If you love the Elizabeth Arden family of Green Tea fragrances, which you can find at Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, etc. for under $20 a bottle, then you need to know about this one!


Green Tea Nectarine Blossom is a new EA fragrance for 2016. Early reports say that it smells like peach green tea (uh, yum!). As most of you probably know, EA Green Tea frags launch in department stores first, but eventually they all become available at the discount stores I listed above. And usually for under $20 a pop (I think I picked up Iced Green Tea at Marshalls for $11.99 last year). So if you love affordable fragrances and this sounds like something that appeals to you, keep your eyes peeled at your local discount stores in the coming months.

If you just can't wait and want to purchase it now, you can do so via the Elizabeth Arden site HERE ($39.50 for the 3.3 oz. bottle; they also have this scent in shower gel and body cream) and at Macy's HERE (free shipping). But if you can hold on for a while, it should be hitting those discount stores in the next few months and you'll surely be able to get it for under 20 bucks.

For those of you interested in all of the other EA Green Tea flankers that may be lurking at your local discount stores, you can check out the full list HERE (I haven't tried Green Tea Yuzu yet but that sounds nice--have any of you tried that one?).
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh, I didn't know that these went to those stores! I will keep an eye out for this, as I used to love the EA Green Tea years ago and I love anything peach/nectarine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have green tea lotus and love it. I think it lasts longer than original. I'm actually waiting to see Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely at Marshalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Green Tea Yuzu is the only one I have, and it is really nice. It's very light and fresh. Anything orange or nectarine grabs my attention though, I'll definitely be on the lookout for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm so excited! I love her Green Tea and Green Tea Bamboo (which I've only been able to find in Hong Kong) fragrances. Too bad I couldn't try out the Yuzu Green Tea when it was out.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig