Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 4, 2015

Sneak Peek: Sephora Pantone 2016 Collection

image credit: @brummingbird for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Sephora Snapchat 

In case you didn't hear the news yesterday, Pantone revealed their Color of the Year for 2016 and for the first time ever, they've chosen two shades: Rose Quartz (light pink) and Serenity (light blue). You can read all about their decision HERE, in my post from yesterday.

As I mentioned yesterday, the onslaught of light pink and light blue beauty products are coming and speak of the devil, Sephora just posted sneak peeks of their Pantone 2015 collection on their Snapchat! I don't do Snapchat, but thankfully longtime reader @brummingbird on Instagram does, and she kindly shared these pics with us, from Sephora's Snapchat.

In the pic above, you can see the Rose Quartz and Serenity lipsticks, and here's a sneak peek at the lipgloss collection and palette:

image credit: @brummingbird for Nouveau Cheap
image source: Sephora Snapchat 

Fun, right? I can't normally pull off pastels, but I feel like I want to try (again).

I'm guessing there are other items in this collection as well. If you see any additional sneak peeks, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks so much, @brummingbird, for taking the time to share these pics with us!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I LOVE pastels! The packaging of that eye palette is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, how did I miss that giant palette? LOL! Thank you for pointing that out--will update my post! xo

      Delete
  2. This is really early right? Normally these products launch in spring I thought? Also how can you NOT have a rose quartz blush or nail polishes? This is a really small collection compared to past years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a sneak peek. The collection won't launch until 2016. Also, as I mentioned above, I'm sure there are other products in the collection--again, this is only sneak peek. :)

      Delete
    2. I've read somewhere they're releasing this month. Sephora already has them up on their website

      Delete
  3. Have a feeling this one won't be for me.. but will reserve judgment until I see the inside of that palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey waymire01! I was wondering what happened to you--glad you to see you around here again. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not sold on these colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This light pink & blue combo reminds me of Little Twin Stars! Childhood memories...It could be a good selling point:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like the idea of a rose quartz lipstick (I look terrible in pastel pink lipstick.) but the serenity lipstick looks fun! I hope this means there will be more brands coming out with blue lipstick since it's this year's "it" color. I love love unconventional lipstick shades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybelline Expert Eyes in Twilight Rays has colors like this. I bought my first one several years ago and it's the only eye palette I've ever bought more of due to hitting pan - specifically the pink blue combo. If anyone wants to get a jump on what's coming, I suggest giving this affordable palette a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the Rose Quartz will look beautiful in the center of the lip over a darker nude to create a subtle ombre effect. It reminds me of one of my all time favorites LE Maybelline lipsticks-Ravishing Rose. Can't wait to see what they come up with in the way of eyeshadows. I'm envisioning colors with a subtle shimmering sheer but buildable wash of color like the Burberry shadows. Perhaps I'm overthinking this.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just commented the same thing about ravishing rose! I'd love to see more comparable colors because that was a beautiful lippie

      Delete
  9. Oh Lort...... I there goes my money lol! Thanks for the heads up brummingbird and G :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Temptalia and Pop Sugar said the collection was coming out in December! I hope it comes out when I can still use my $20 off coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look like nail polish colors to me. I don't imagine myself putting these colors on my Mexican face. But, I am outside the target demographic nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm super pumped about that baby pink in lipstick form. My favorite lipstick is the old maybelline ravishing rose from the dare to go nude collection, and this pink is reminiscent of that. I love a blush pink nude!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like you G, I can't pull pastel colors off easily. With these 2 colors, I can see myself going for nail polishes in most finishes, and Rose Quartz may be close to a nude lip color to a lot of ladies, which made me long to reach out for my collection of Radiant Orchid because at least there will be color popping out from within. In this case, I'll wait and see until all brands flood the market with their own version of Pantone Color of the yr 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh I just love it! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As a PPP, I really hope this means there will finally be blushes light enough for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig