Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 20, 2015

Free Shipping on All Orders at Walmart (New Drugstore Beauty Products in Stock and Other Ideas)

In case you haven't heard, Walmart has extended their free shipping no minimum order required offer from Green Monday, and you can still get many items in time for Christmas if you order today.

Since I know that A LOT of you don't have access to Hard Candy at your local Walmart stores (I hear that from you all the time), I want to make sure you know about this free shipping deal in case there are some things you've been wanting.


And since Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore is also exclusive to Walmart, it's a nice time pick up some items from that brand as well.


Some other items of note:
  • The new Garnier Micellar Waters are in stock HERE in case you haven't been able to find them locally.
  • NYC New York Color is becoming nearly impossible to find in stores lately, and many products are in stock HERE. Good time to stock up on your faves, if they're in stock.
  • Select Essie shades on sale for $5.93 - $6.45 HERE

If you spot any other good beauty deals on the Walmart site right now, I would be so grateful for the tips! Please comment below and fill us in! Thanks!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Did flower not do any sets this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not sure! Maybe someone here can confirm!

      Delete
  2. BEWARE of Walmart.com!!! I'm currently dealing with a lesson well learned. They sent me wrong products and tried to tell me they were indeed what I ordered. I called for an exchange of products and was told I'd get then ASAP. I have yet to receive anything and it is the week of CHRISTMAS. This also took place 3 weeks ago. This is not the first time this happens but it is the first time I order during the holiday season. Needless to say, I will not be ordering with them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so very, very sorry to hear that, Lola! I have ordered from Walmart.com a few times without incident (Flower Beauty and Hard Candy stuff a while back, and then more recently I ordered the L'Oreal La Palette Nudes from them when they first came out and nobody else had them), and no issues at all. Got my packages in less than a week, with no wrong merchandise.

      I did have an issue a while back where someone was using my email address for their account, which is weird since it was already attached to my account, but I called their 800 number and, just like every time you call customer service these days, it took a few hours to get to the right person to fix it. But they did fix it. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about your issues--that truly sucks, especially over the holidays! :(

      Delete
    2. I've only tried once and they screwed it up. I ordered a hydrator my hubs wanted, I think it was $50. They sent us $10 women's running shorts, size XL. Hubs returned to store and got refund no prob. But associate said Walmart.com screws up orders all the time and to only order what can be picked up in store.

      Good luck. I hope you get it resolved.

      Delete
  3. Like you, I'm much more of a Target gal. I live so close to Wal*Mart too, but I avoid it like the plague. Too many Walmartians!! Last year after Xmas I bought a Flower kit that contained a 6 pack eyeshadow, a brush and a mascara. I think it was around 5.00 on clearance. The shadows had great pigmentation, but unlike you, I hated the brush handle. It felt downright strange in my hand. The brush head was great, very fluffy, but the handle, no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had four items in the shopping cart and they were instantly sold out. I checked back a few hours later (today) and they were back in stock! I contacted Walmart and they gave me a refund on the shipping after placing an order.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig