Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 21, 2015

NYX Rocker Chic Palettes as Low as $6.49 Each (Regularly $17.99)

I know the NYX Rocker Chic Palettes have received mixed reviews but if you've been wanting one, I don't know if the price will get any lower than it is right now at Ulta.

As you can see above, these palettes are currently 50% off HERE. Use code 309300 online or show this coupon in-store to receive 20% off a single item (I'm actually not sure if these are available in-store; maybe one of you can confirm?). That brings your price down from $8.99 to $7.19 for one palette (original retail price: $17.99).

OR: if you're ordering online and you want two of these palettes, use code 205730 for $5 off your $15+ order. That would bring the price down from $17.98 to $12.98 for two palettes, or $6.49 each (original retail price for 2 palettes: $35.98).

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Girl, you're on FIRE!!! You're like the energizer bunny. I hope you take xmas eve/xmas day off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To make you in store deal even better, couldn't you use a 3.50 off 10 coupon and get two of them for the price of 12.68?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've seen the palettes in my local Ulta store, but they only had 2 and they had both been opened.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig