Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 13, 2015

Just In: CVS Black Friday Ad Part 2


The CVS Black Friday Part 2 ad (sales valid 11/26 - 11/28) is now up on the Bfads.net site, so I just updated my Black Friday Drugstore Beauty Sale Wrap-Up HERE with the highlights. I think you're going to love it!

PS: I'm working on a Kohl's Black Friday post now that you do not want to miss--please check back in a few!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig