Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 28, 2015

Real Techniques Sale at Amazon

Well today is certainly the day for a Real Techniques haul! If you caught my last post about the great deal at Ulta today, I also want to let you know about another great deal that reader Nicole on Facebook just alerted me to over on Amazon:


Right now, several Real Techniques brushes are 25% off on Amazon HERE, and you get free shipping on orders of $35+ if you are not Prime (free if you're Prime, of course). Take a moment to look through all three pages, since some items are not on sale, some don't qualify for free shipping, and others do. I do not know how long this sale will last, so don't wait (if you're interested).

The Bold Metals collection is exclusive to Ulta, so if that's what you were looking for, be sure check out the Ulta deal I posted about HERE.

Thanks again, Nicole, for the great tip!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig