Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 27, 2015

All Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks 50% Off for Entire Month of March at Walgreens

Many thanks to reader Erica (@mzericalynn5 on Instagram) for this tip! Erica spotted something very exciting on a Rimmel Lasting Finish display at Walgreens the other day:

image credit: Erica for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks 50% Off at Walgreens
(Valid March 1st through March 28)

Starting this Sunday (3/1) through 3/28, all Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks will be 50% off at Walgreens. This is also valid on the Walgreens site (free shipping on orders $25+). It's been a while since Walgreens ran one of their 50% off Rimmel sales, so I'm happy to see that this one's a month long, instead of just one week. As you probably know, Rimmel Lasting Finish lippies retail for about $5.79 each at Walgreens (price varies slightly depending on your region), so you'll be able to score them for around $3 each during this sale. Sweet!

If you were planning on buying any of the new (or old) Kate shades, wait until Sunday!

Thanks again, Erica, for the great tip and pic!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks so much for the heads up! I was going to stop at walgreens today, but I think it will have to wait. Does this sale include the mattes as well? Also, which shades would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does - -it's all Lasting Finish lipsticks. :)

      And my rec? #104!! My favorite of all the shades. I wear it at least once a week. Here's my review from a few years ago:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/02/review-rimmel-lasting-finish-matte.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up! I've been eyeing some of the newer shades in the Kate Moss range and this will be a good time to try some colors. I picked up 104 per your recommendation and I LOVE it. It has the most perfect texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome, @nouveaucheap! I'm going to go through my Rimmel lipsticks and see what shades I'm missing so I can add them to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh thanks for the heads up! My all time favorite drugstore lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know if the red rimmel lipsticks are being discontinued? They're getting harder to find and they're not listed on the rimmel website anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw yeah! This is a great deal. #104 happens to be the only one I own, and it's a goody. Time to invest in some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rimmel lasting finish lipsticks by Kate Moss are the best. Even better than Maybelline or Revlon if you ask me. They are solid creme lipsticks, glide on like butter. The only thing I don't like is the shade range, too bright and loud, would love to see more nudes and yellow based pinks. That's why I don't have that many Rimmel lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig