Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 13, 2014

New from The Body Shop: Colour Crush Nail Polish Collection

You know I've been loving The Body Shop's Colour Crush Eyeshadow that I reviewed last week, so I was excited to see on The Body Shop's Instagram page today that they've just launched a new Colour Crush Nail Polish line! Here's the scoop:

image source: thebodyshop-usa.com
The Body Shop Colour Crush Nail Polishes
(retail: $8 each, 0.22 oz)

The new Colour Crush Nail Polish range contains 23 shades, which are now available in-store and online HERE. According to The Body Shop's website, theese polishes are "100% vegan" and "enriched with community fair trade marula oil." Keep reading for a pic of all 23 shades....


image source: The Body Shop Instagram page
All 23 shades in the new Colour Crush Nail Polish Collection

I think that $8 for 0.22 oz is a bit steep, but we all know that The Body Shop constantly runs sales so if you're willing to be a little patient, you'll never have to pay full price. When the next 40% off sale rolls around (if these are included), that will bring the price down to a more affordable $4.80 per bottle.

Have you seen these at your local The Body Shop yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Huh? They are only $6 in Canada. Lots of one coaters among the ones I tried, I was happy with the quality. Missed The Body Shop Green, will have to grab it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw these tonight when I was researching TBS for a feature. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meh. None of these colors seem all that unique to me, and the price is quite high. I like organic, vegan and fair trade stuff as much as the next gal, but none of those things is enough for me to pay even $5 for a ho-hum color. I also don't understand the point of adding in marula oil, besides as a marketing ploy. Although any kind of oil does wonders for moisturizing the skin before and after polishing, I wouldn't think adding oil *into* the polish would do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i can't wait to grab some during a sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're $6 in Canada, which I was happy with! I picked up Just Peachy and the formula is surprisingly good - almost 1 coat opaque, quick-drying and only started chipping after 3 days with no topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see swatches of all 23 shades at imabeautygeek.com. I'm loving that navy color and the dark green.

    http://imabeautygeek.com/2014/08/19/the-body-shop-colour-crush-nails-23-swatches/

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig