Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette for $31.50 + FREE SHIPPING

Did you miss out on the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette deal last week? Not to fear! I've got another great neutral palette deal to share with you today, thanks to readers Katherine and Anabel (@anabelogb on instagram):

Get this palette for $31.50 + free shipping (regularly $42)

It Cosmetics is currently having a Friends & Family Sale where you can get 25% off sitewide with code CELEBRATE (now through 4/8). This code can only be used on orders of $30 or more, which brings me to this deal:

The It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette retails for $42, but if you use the code CELEBRATE you'll get it for $31.50 plus free shipping (all orders of $25 or more ship for free, no code required). Sweet!

Emily Noel does a great, in-depth review of this palette here, if you'd like a better idea of what this palette has to offer.

Thanks so much, Katherine and Anabel, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. omg i think i might have to take an advantage of this deal !
    thanks for letting us know !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulled the trigger! This is one palette I've been lemming for a while. Last major purchase, only staples for a long time now!

      Delete
    2. Hey G. thought you'd like to know, that E.L.F. is 40% off orders $30 or more. Today Only; Sitewide.

      Delete
  2. Just got it Thanks :-) 've been eye-ing this palette for a while! I think Tiffany D got a great review as well.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOk__JMBQek

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really tempting. Tiffany D loves this palette too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tip everyone, I was hoping to find a good matte palette and I think this one looks great. I ordered it right away after seeing Emily's review. They looked really easy to work with too, so hard to find great mattes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know! I bought one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I think I'm also going to get the concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I was just going to order this from ULTA where I have 20% off. But no free shipping. This is a great deal and I already placed my order. So glad I checked your website first

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing a little happy dance! I've been lusting after this palette, and this opportunity was too good to pass up. Thank you for the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ordered it, too! IT Cosmetics should give you commission!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ordered this just now. Thank you. I was trying to see how to get it in a sale then I saw this post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been super interested in this palette after seeing it at ULTA...then I had watched the review by Emily Noel, but like most ladies...I hadn't pulled the trigger. But I am a huge sucker for a % off and free shipping...so thanks to this post...my palette will be arriving in 2-7 days! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for letting us know...got mine!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just ordered it! Thanks for the heads up. This is a much better deal than 10% off that Ulta is currently offering with their latest coupon. Glad I waited :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I've been eyeing this for as long as it's been out, but haven't pulled the trigger so this is awesome! Ordered last night, can't wait to get it and play :) I really needed some mattes and this has some great reviews. Thanks G! I don't even care I missed the TF one now, heh

      Delete
  14. Just purchased it. Thanks for letting us know about this, G!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ordered mine! So excite! I have been dreaming about this palette for months!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bit the bullet too! Couldn't resist. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig