Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hot deals on Illamasqua, Bourjois, Paul & Joe and more

I've got some nice deals to share with you today on some higher-end beauty items! If you haven't seen this yet, check it out:



Now through 4/13, enter code XTRA20 on the ASOS website for an additional 20% off already-reduced sale items! And you get everyday free shipping on all orders (no code required, no minimum order required).

If you're new to ASOS, which is a UK-based company, keep reading for some tips...

ASOS is well-known for their clothing and apparel, but they also have a beauty department which contains well-known higher-end and drugstore brands, and also brands that are harder to find here in the US (Barry M, etc. AND they also sell Rimmel products that have not yet been released in the US). 

Here's a list of some deals that are still available as of the time of this post:

There are lots of other deals now available--it just takes some digging! Hope this helps and, for the record, I have personally ordered from ASOS many times, and I have always been very pleased with my orders.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooh thanks for the info, G!

    123 Soleil looks like a lovely coral shade and I haven't tried this brand/lipstick before so I wanted to give it a shot. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could possibly save even more money if you choose British Pounds as your currency! These are definitely sweet deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I bought 123 soleil lipstick cant wait to try it and the Barry m peachy pink lip paint. I also bought a asos crossbody bag! I cant wait to get my stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig