Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just In: Get a L'Occitane 20th Anniversary Shea Butter Hand Cream Set for $3 (hurry!)

This just hit my in-box from L'Occitane so I wanted to share it with you ASAP so you don't miss out (if you're interested!):

Get this special L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Set for $3!

Now through March 30th, L’OCCITANE is proud to share their newest Facebook collector’s offer. To celebrate L’OCCITANE’s Shea Butter Hand Cream's 20th anniversary, the brand is offering Facebook fans their three favorite hand creams in an adorable pouch for only $3! Customers who sign up via THIS FACEBOOK LINK will receive an automatic email they will show to redeem in L’OCCITANE retail boutiques nationwide. No additional purchase necessary. Valid in boutiques or online. 
Disclaimer
*No additional purchase is required! Offer not valid in outlets or wholesale partners. Limit one per customer while supplies last.

UPDATE: Thanks to several of you for pointing out that when you redeem this offer, L'Occitane confirms that the size of these tubes is 0.3 oz each (not 1 oz as I previously indicated). So the combined total of product you will receive is almost 1 oz (these hand creams  retail for $12 for 1 oz). So this is still a nice value for $3. The formulas in this set are Original, Almond Delicious and Cherry Blossom.

I adore L'Occitane's shea butter products and if you do too (or you've always wanted to try them), don't wait on this one! Sign up for this email ASAP. Also, you can click here for store locations if you're not sure where your nearest L'Occitane boutique is located.

PS: Thanks to reader Wendy below for confirming that, when she redeemed this offer online, she paid a total of $8.61 (including tax and shipping) for this set, in case you aren't able to redeem in-store.
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Got mine! So cute. Every time this company has a promo, they try to get you to buy other things buy mentioning they have an offer but you have to spend an X amount of money (in stores, that is). =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'm understanding your comment correctly (please correct me if I'm wrong!) but there is definitely no additional purchase necessary to redeem this offer. Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
    2. Oops sorry. Didn't mean to confuse you. I was able to buy mine. But sometimes the sale associates tries to get their customers to buy other products by offering them another discount but you have spend a certain amount. And sometimes I get annoyed looks when I just want to purchase something they offer from FB. (if that made sense) :)

      Delete
  2. Quick note that you also have to pay shipping and taxes. The total is $8.61. Still a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! If you can't redeem in-store, I agree that that's STILL a great value! :)

      Delete
    2. I just wanted to let you know that I was made aware by readers below that the tubes are actually 0.3 oz each, not 1 oz aa I previously thought. So sorry for the confusion!. The value is not as great when ordering online as I previously thought, but still a nice way to try 3 formulas for under $10.

      Delete
  3. They are .33oz each

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you see that? My contact didn't mention that to me, but I'm going to check with her now to confirm. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Nevermind! I saw the weight listed when I redeemed the email. Thank you so much for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. They are .33oz each

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just now saw it listed as 0.3 oz per tube and have corrected my post!

      Delete
  5. The website says it's 0.3 oz each

    ReplyDelete
  6. where on the website is this located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you redeem the email online it takes you to the L'Occitane website to place the order and on that page, they list the size as 0.3 oz per tube.

      Delete
    2. thanks g.....still a bargain imo

      Delete
  7. Ran down and got one! Only 3.24 for all three and the little sock is so cute! :) Thanks for the info G!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome--thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have to print out the email or can you just show it from your phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They let me just show the email on my phone in the store.

      Delete
  10. thank you so much for letting us know (: i would not have known otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just showed it on my phone, but whoever said they tried to sell you on something else was totally spot on. Like my $3 wasn't good enough for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was me! it's happened several times already.

      Delete
  12. I'm bummed. There isn't a store nearby, so I have to order online and I wanted a cheap $3 thrill. I haz a sad.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig