Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spotted: Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Complete Salon Manicure Color Vibrations Pastels On Point Collection

Amanda of Pretty Girl Science is on a serious roll today! In addition to the new Xtreme Wear Glitter Mania Collection, she also spotted the brand new Sally Hansen Limited Edition Complete Salon Manicure Color Vibrations Pastels On Point Collection (longest name ever) and was nice enough to share lots of pics with us. Take a look!

NOTE: To see the Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Insta-Dri Color Vibrations Kaleidoscope Collection, click here. To see the Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Extreme Wear Color Vibrations Glitter Mania Collection, click here.

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
Sally Hansen Spring 2014 Limited Edition Complete Salon Manicure Color Vibrations Pastels On Point Collection
(retail: around $7.99 each, 0.5 oz)


image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap

There are six shades in this display. Left to right:

824 (name unknown), 823 Tulle Kit, 821 Tutu Pretty, 822 Take The Leap, 825 Don't Be Leotardy, 826 Piqué Side

I'm not sure if there's a seventh shade in this collection (see empty slots above) but Sally Hansen usually uses even numbers for their collections, so six seems logical (as opposed to seven). Sometimes there are extra slots in their displays for repeats, but there could be a seventh shade in this collection. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
824 (name unknown), 823 Tulle Kit

I'm loving the blue shimmer in Tulle Kit (and that name cracks me up).

image credit: Amanda for Nouveau Cheap
821 Tutu Pretty, 822 Take The Leap, 825 Don't Be Leotardy, 826 Piqué Side

It looks like both Tutu Pretty and Take The Leap have some pink shimmer to them. And Don't Be Leotardy has to be a shout-out to Real Housewives of Atlanta, no?

Have you spotted this collection in your area yet? What do you think of these limited edition shades? Do you have your eye on any of them in particular?

Thanks again, Amanda, for the great sightings and pics today!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. They better show up at Rite Aid because I have some exchanges.... 6 to be exact. This is meant to be! I need me some new polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I like the look of Tutu Pretty and- really oddly for someone like me who is into bright colors- the mysterious 824 too. Probably won't get either though when I could buy 3ish polishes from the same color vein in the new Wet n Wild Megalast LE collection =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastels with any type of shimmer would be a welcome change. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does it, I'm hitting up CVS and Walgreens today in an attempt to find all these new collections, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see these, however still going to hold out for the Wet N Wild new Megalast line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving these. I love pastels that have a bit of a dirty edge and these look like just that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odd that just that ONE color is gone and nothing else. Missing color 824 Cur-Tan Call

    ReplyDelete
  8. found these today at CVS in Central Cali. The seventh shade was a clear top coat. all the colors are very pretty, but I held restraint and didn't buy one. :) But I might go back later this weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just picked up all 6 today at Bed, Bath & Beyond. LOVE THEM!! The blue, purple and salmon? color are all shimmery, and the other 3 are creams.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 824 is named Cur-Tan Call. I'm a ballet dancer, so I HAD to pick up a few of these - I chose Pique' Side, Don't Be Leotardy, and Take The Leap. Take The Leap was pretty sheer even after 3 coats, so I'm thinking it, Tutu Pretty, and Tulle Kit may work better as shimmer topcoats.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig