Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

25% off select EcoTools brushes plus free shipping on orders of $35 or more

Attention EcoTools fans! Now through February 21st, receive 25% off select EcoTools products:

Plus free shipping on orders of $35 or more, no code required

On the EcoTools website, enter code VDAY14 at checkout to get 25% off all of the products listed on this page. Here's a look at what's included in this sale:


If you haven't found the new Skin Perfecting Brush (for BB/CC cream application) in your area yet, this could be a nice way to get it at a discounted price. I recently ordered it from Ulta (I'm awaiting my order as we speak, actually) and now I'm bummed that I could have placed a nice little order via the EcoTools website if I had waited. 

Do you plan to pick up any of these products during this sale? Do you already own any of the brushes featured in this promotion? I'd love to hear how they're working for you!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh wow! I desperately need new makeup brushes and this sale is right on time. I have been eyeing this brand but have yet to purchase (but will do so now with this great sale). I'm all signed up for their emails too. Thanks! I knew that if I waited long enough there would be a nice sale somewhere. I believe you did a review on this brand... will search your blog. THANKS AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig