Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Limited Edition Sally Girl Valentine's Day Eyeshadow Collection

Sally Beauty just posted this pic on their Instagram of their new Limited Edition Sally Girl Eyeshadows for Valentine's Day. They're so adorable, I had to share:

image source: Sally Beauty Instagram
NEW Limited Edition Sally Girl Eyeshadow Singles
(retail: $0.99 each at Sally Beauty)

As you probably know, Sally Girl eyeshadows are small and they connect to form a custom palette. I'm a big fan of these shadows from way back (here's my most recent review/swatch if you want to get an idea of the pigmentation). You can't beat the price, especially if you have a Sally Card ($0.69 each for Sally Club members). 

UPDATE: Sally Beauty just confirmed to me that these are available NOW and in-store only while supplies last.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These are TOO CUTE! And for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get these! They are to cute to pass up for 99 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know how to get a new account on instagram, do I need it for the iphone only or can I get it online? I had an old account but it was all messed up and can't find the beauty deals and other deals. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondering how I can get instagram, do I need iphone for that?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig