Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Interactive Sightings Map: Maybelline Spring 2014 Limited Edition Dare To Go Nude Collection

image credit: Cupcakecore for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Spring 2014 Limited Edition Dare To Go Nude Collection
(click here for more pics of the products in this display; click here for reader swatches)

Click here to see my swatches of all six of the limited edition Color Tattoos in this collection.  Click here for my swatches of some of the blushes and lipsticks from this collection.

NOTE: You can access this map at any time by clicking the "Interactive Sightings Map" link on the top menu bar of this blog.

A huge thank-you in advance to everyone who takes the time to leave a sighting on this map--you are helping SO many of us by doing so!

PLEASE READ: The listings on the right side of the map will make it easier to find locations in your area, but ONLY if everyone fills out the form properly (store name, city and date). If you just write "Walgreens" or "CVS" then that will be the only thing that appears on the list. PLEASE do not ignore the directions below. This map was created to help everyone, but it's only as useful as we make it. Thank you so much for your help and cooperation!

Click on a listing (see list on right side of map) and the map will zoom in on that marker.

  NOTE: To collapse the list, click the little arrow icon on the far right (you can click it again to bring the list back)

BEFORE ADDING A MARKER, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

CLICK "ADD" in the upper right corner of the map and fill out the boxes in the form as follows:
Box 1 ("Entry Name"): Enter in the following order: Store, City, Date of Sighting. EXAMPLE: "Walgreens, San Diego, 2/12/14"
Box 2 ("Location"): Enter the street address of the store. EXAMPLE: "1243 Green Valley Road, San Diego, CA 90000".  After you enter the exact street address, the marker will automatically appear on the map when you click "submit". 
Box 3 ("Description"): This is where you can leave helpful tips. EXAMPLE: "I only found the polishes at this location, and they were located right next to the beauty counter. Only three shades were left in the display when I got there."
CLICK "SUBMIT" AND YOU'RE DONE!
If your marker does not appear after you refresh the page, please do not add another marker. It might take up to 24 hours for me to approve markers on this map.

NOTE: If this map does not load for you, try viewing it in another browser or click here for a direct link to the map (you cannot add markers via that direct link; you must add markers by accessing the map via this blog post).

DISCLAIMER: Nouveau Cheap is not responsible for incorrect information represented on this map. Before driving to a location referred to on this map, it's always a good idea to call the store ahead of time, just to be sure they still have product left.
SHARE:

47 comments

  1. Can't WAIT to find this display near me! Thanks for making this map, G- so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Happy to help in any way i can! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for doing this once again! Your maps and reader cooperation is so helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! And I agree completely--these maps are nothing without the kindness and generosity of readers! I'm so grateful for everyone's help!! :)

      Delete
  3. Jewel on Larkin and Bed Bath and Beyond are, I think, examples of what you mean about not putting in those kind of sightings without exact descriptions. I don't even know what city "Larkin" is in and it's definitely not mine! Looks like these are available in TX, the northeast, and CA right now. I'm in a flyover state so it may take a while before they penetrate into my area... unless I live somewhere near the "Jewel on Larkin".
    People, please, we're looking at this map from ALL OVER THE ENTIRE US. We don't know which Bed Bath and Beyond you're talking about and don't know even what city Jewel on Larkin is located in. Please be kind to the rest of us not living in your city and provide more specific locations for the rest of us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more. I don't even recognize ones in my own state!

      Delete
  4. Went to the bed bath and beyond in Manhattan and the display was empty so I checked the regular color tattoo display and found them... So happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is excitig news b/c if they are being stocked with the regular permanent colors, it hints that maybe these will not be exclusively LE colors, adding to the hint that it's not specified on the packaging on them. WOOT!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let California Bay Area readers know the bed bath and beyond in Pleasant Hill sends to have restocked the color tattoos. Two of each in the lighter nudes and three or four each of the caramel and black ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @lauren i'm from the bay area (pleasant hill post) that the color tattoos were gone just the black & the caramel ones! they restocked?! that's cool! i have a feeling those would sell out later on!!! When i was there on the 11th at around noon and then 12th same time they were practically gone!!! they probably might not even be Limited edition. since i picked up the last of the Sleek & Spice one on the 11th and i didn't see a limited edition on it at all!

      Delete
    2. @rochelle: They were definitely restocked. I was there around noon today and the Color Tattoo display was full! :)

      Delete
    3. @lauren thanks for heads up! i'll probably stop by again and see if there are any there! i definitely want some more!! though might save a bit because i'm also liking that new wnw spring 2014 LE palettes as well!!
      OT: totally awesome to find a fellow bay area makeup fan on nouveaucheap!

      Delete
    4. @rochelle: No problem! And I'm glad to see there's another Bay Area reader here too! :D

      Delete
  7. I asked at my Ulta store when they thought they would have them (in Colorado) and the girl said "around the end of NEXT MONTH" (meaning MARCH).
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to see Walgreens making the list :) Gives me hope I will find it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fingers and toes crossed! None of the BBBs here have makeup so I rely on Rite Aid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duane Reade, 200 Water Street, NY NY 10001, It was a full display before I took Pure Nude and Nude Compliment. I can't seem to figure out how to add a marker thru my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. dudes, whoever put "Walgreens" for #90 in what looks like Wyoming or Colorado, hey, remember you're supposed to put the CITY and STORE ADDRESS so that if somebody actually wanted to go to that store to buy, they wouldn't have to check out 8000 Walgreens stores.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason I can't add it on the map myself so if someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it :) CVS, Chicago, IL 2/17/14 Address:101 N Clinton Chicago, IL 60661 by the Ogilve Metra Station (OTC) in the West Loop. They had a full display that had not been touched when I saw it. It had all the products in the collection: Elixir, lipstick, blush, color tattoos, nail polish, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  14. does anyone know if the color tattoo's are LE or not? waiting for them to show up in the phoenix area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got confirmation directly from Maybelline earlier today that they ARE limited edition (doing a post about this tonight but wanted to respond to your comment). :)

      Delete
    2. Whoever put the marker for the cvs is wrong. They do not have the display. I was just there. Can you remove it?

      Delete
    3. I mean the cvs in Menlo Park in the Sharon Heights shopping center.

      Delete
  15. I just tried to put a pin on the map. I don't know if it submitted correctly or not, but all of the displays were fully stocked and they had all 4 of the displays at Rite Aid in the Bay Area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where in the Bay Area? It's pretty huge >.>;;

      Delete
    2. @kaitie did you post the one from monument blvd in concord? If so nice... Score! Im from your area. Though possibly might check it out. Have you found the wet n wild limited edition palettes & nail polishes yet?

      Delete
    3. I have a feeling she's the one who posted the rite aid off monument blvd in concord,ca...

      Delete
    4. I have not found any of the Wet N Wild displays yet. @Rochelle

      Delete
    5. @kaitie I found them yesterday.. Full display (idk about today) at walgreens in walnut creek off of n.main street near pleasant hill bart.. FYI...

      I just saw this collection at a rite aid near my friends house in pleasant hill. There are still color tattoos there..

      Delete
    6. I did find them like 2 days after posting that at a Walgreens in Concord. @Rochelle

      Delete
  16. If any Las Vegas fans have sightings to report - please do. I commute from Centennial to Henderson daily and have checked many cvs, walgreens, and target stores and no luck so far. (The sin city Bed Bath Beyond stores don't have harmon's makeup departments). The one post for Las vegas doesn't show a store and a google search indicates the address might be residential.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Has anyone stopped these in South Carolina?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found 3 displays at Rite Aid on S Colorado Blvd in Denver. They did not have ANY of the lip elixirs or the display. I found all the Color Tattoos and the powder eye shadow pallettes and two of the lip colors. The only nail colors they had were the 2 that are in the display with the lipsticks.
    I also found NEW displays at Walgreens showing 3 new single powder eye colors. Wink of Pink, a beige/tan color and a nude color, plus 3 of the regular Buffs lipsticks and 2 of the powder blush mosiacs and two (I think) of the highlighter blush sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry I can't add a marker from my phone but the have all the displays at the Rite Aid in Cathedral City, CA. They also have all the displays except the color Tatoos at the Bed Bath & Beyond in Palm Desert, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just picked up Stroke of Midnight yesterday at the new CVS in Downtown Brooklyn. It's sooooo nice. The shimmer is minimal, not disco-y, and it's buildable for a perfect smoky/day after eye. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And it's so great to see you around here again, girlie! I've missed you!! :)

      Delete
  22. I just found the Dare to go Nude collection at my CVS in San Jose. CVS is located on S.White Road and Aborn. So excited to try the 3 color tattoos I bought tonight. Thank you for the tracker!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does anyone know if Bed Bath & Beyond restocks these displays? There is only one BBB in my metro area that carries beauty products and they have already sold out of this display.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Walgreens in Wahiawa, HI...finally!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig