Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 17, 2014

NEW John Frieda Colour Refreshing Glosses

John Frieda® Colour Refreshing Gloss Collection

Attention John Frieda fans! There's a new line of in-shower color glosses (designed to be used in-between colorings) now hitting drugstores:

From the brand that brought you Precision Foam Colour and custom colour care shampoos and conditioners, John Frieda now brings home another complementary element of the salon colour process—gloss—to deliver fresh looking first day colour to first day colour throughout your colour cycle.

 John Frieda® Colour Refreshing Gloss Collection

Available in six colour-prescriptive shades—warm and cool blonde, brunette, and red tones—this gentle, weekly in shower treatment restores vibrancy and tonal dimension between colouring, while counteracting fading, neutralizing colour change, and correcting the appearance of dull, washed out colour.

“I always recommend glosses to my clients between colouring—it gives hair that fresh, just-coloured look without the damage,” says John Frieda® International Creative Consultant Harry Josh. “I love the new Colour Refreshing Glosses because they actually restore lost pigments that are customized to a women’s hair tone, bringing hair back to its true, brilliant colour.”

Not sure which shade of the six prescriptive shades works for your hair colour? Log onto JohnFrieda.com to learn how you can pick your perfect hue.

RETAIL PRICE: $12.99 for six in-shower applications
WHERE TO FIND IT: Food, drug and mass retailers nationwide

Have you seen the new John Frieda Colour Refreshing Glosses in your area yet? Thoughts? 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I recently purchased the "For Warm Reds" gloss and I really like it! I don't think it deposited any color, but it did definitely BOOST the overall glow and warmth of my hair. It has a nice smell, not overtly hair dye-ish, and my hair felt softer after using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally need to try these! When were they launched? Hoping my drugstore has them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I use the John Frieda shampoo and hair color for blondes and I will definitely be on the lookout for the warm blonde gloss to keep my hair color looking fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any sense as to whether this would be useful for hair dyed with henna?
    I use henna cream about every six weeks to dye my own hair, but can't tell if this would boost the color along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw these at my local Target the other day and should have picked up the one for warm reds, but didn't... probably because none of the Freida products are -cone free, including these.

    I'm hoping these are successful for them, and stick around. they USED to have a red gloss (like they're clean shine gloss,) but it didn't last long. Few companies make products geared towards redheads, natural or not... probably because, overall, we're a small percentage of the population.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are definitely something I would be interested in checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To the user w henna I worked at lush where we sell henna we don't recommend ever using chemical dyes or glosses in henna dyed hair bc the result is unpredictable some customers have gotten orange or purple hair. You must re grow or cut off your henna dyed hair if you want to chemically dye or deposit temp color or gloss it! I personally love the garnier glosses better than nat. Instincts semi perm color it lasts a mo and makes my hair soft my stylist thinks it's very healthy and I've glosses twice and dyed semi once prior to that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definately be on the lookout for these! Especially when summer rolls around and fading becomes more of an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've been looking for something like this...red hair is so hard keep fresh and I think this will help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait, I NEED this for my red hair ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  11. I picked up the cool browns gloss today but I have a few chunky blonde highlights...will this affect their color?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just used the one for warm red shades tonight on my medium auburn hair, and it did indeed add more of a "fiery copper" color as it says it would do. Good product, if you want quicker please try Tress Watercolors Color Maintenance Shampoo, also in many colors, I like Brick Red, sometimes mixed with the Molten Bronze to get just the right shade I want, you can adjust the levels of each one if you mix them in a little bowl for a text run. The John Frieda you have to shampoo and condition and THEN do the gloss and wait a few more minutes. The good thing is they all wash out eventually. They are ammonia free and peroxide free, so you don't fry your hair. I use the John Frieda Colour Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner too, and a couple times a week to make hair feel soft and great I use the Redken Diamond Oil line. Shampoo, conditioner and a kind of "mask" in a little tub called deep facets, it is awesome to reconstruct your dry hair from dyeing and styling. My favorite home hair dye is Clairol Expert Collection, Age Defy. It has this great pretreatment to use first, I use the color Medium Auburn 5R. I'm a natural blonde, so these work for me to keep bright auburn hair. Hope this helps someone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unimpressed. I sooo wanted this gloss product to mitigate the brassiness of my color (Feria 66), but alas, no go. Tried it 1x/week for 3 weeks, but like without the gloss product, my color seriously brassed up. Darker color, here I come.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig