Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 17, 2014

Dr. Bronner's, Giovanni and more on sale at The Vitamin Shoppe (free shipping on orders of $25)

I just wanted to give you heads-up, especially if you're a Dr. Bronners fanatic like me (it's my favorite brush cleaner of all time!), that there's a good sale going on right now over at Vitamin Shoppe.


Almost all Dr. Bronner's products are on sale right now on the Vitamin Shoppe website, and you get everyday free shipping on orders of $25 or more. I very rarely see Dr. Bronner's bar soaps go on sale for under $4.09, so this is just too good to keep to myself. They also have the liquid soaps and many other items on sale right now (this is what I'm currently using for my brushes and I love, love, love it--especially at this price!).

Also, I know a lot of you love the Giovanni charcoal skincare line (which is hard to find in stores) so I want you know that several Giovanni products are currently on sale, and Vitamin Shoppe carries the full line of D:Tox charcoal skincare if you're having trouble finding it locally.

You can click here to view all of the bath & beauty brands/products currently on sale at The Vitamin Shoppe (there are some nice Desert Essence, Out of Africa, Shea Moisture, Nubian Heritage, etc. deals as well).

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I compared the Giovanni direct leave in conditioner from VS to Amazon. It's actually $4 and change on Amazon but you have to spend $35 to get free shipping.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig