Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 12, 2014

New from Lumene: Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum (and more)

This month Lumene has released a new line called "Bright Now." It looks like this new line is taking the place of the old Vitamin C+ line, as many of the old Vitamin C+ products appear to have been rebranded as part of the Bright Now line. But there are also some NEW products in the Bright Now line, such as this BB Serum:
image source: lumene.com
NEW Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Serum
(retail: unknown, 1.0 oz)

 What is a BB Serum, exactly? Well, here's some info from the Lumene website:
Instantly brightening, illuminating, pore minimizing, hydrating 
The antioxidants in Arctic cloudberry and vitamin C, which is highly effective due to the encapsulation technology, make your skin look instantly beautiful and bright with a silky smooth feel. 
Light-reflecting pigments make your skin look flawless and instantly more radiant. Gently exfoliating properties smooth away rough skin. Helps to minimize the appearance of pores and maintain the skin's matte surface. Suitable for all skin types. 
Apply before day/night or BB Cream. You can even try mixing the product with BB Cream!

Like I mentioned up top, the old Vitamin C+ products (including my beloved BB Cream) are now listed on the Lumene site as Bright Now products with new packaging. BUT, in addition to the new BB Serum, there appear to be a few other brand new products (a mask, a rich cream and an eye roll-on). You check out the new products here, as well as the old Vitamin C+ products that now have new a new name and new packaging.

I'm excited to try this new serum, to see how it works in conjunction with their BB cream. I'll post a review after I give it a whirl!

Have you spotted the Bright Now line from Lumene in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I saw this at my local Walgreens (Olympia, WA) last week, but didn't pick it up. I'm definitely curious to know if it works though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up both Bob creams today at walgreens (bogo free). I will have to compare them now since they might be the same product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE if you could confirm that it's the same formula with new branding! :)

      Delete
  3. does that mean i should start looking for sale pricing on the older packaged stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and LOVE it! Totally recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig