Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cherry Culture Semi-Annual Clearance Sale going on NOW

Just a heads-up that the Cherry Culture Semi-Annual Clearance Sale is officially underway, and it runs through January 21st:


There is no code required for this sale, and you get everyday free shipping on orders of $40 or more, plus a free lip balm (you select the flavor) with purchases over $20. There are lots of great deals to be had--check them out here. I have had my eye on the LA Girl Pro Concealer for a while (I hear it's a nice alternative to the MAC Pro Longwear concealer) and I think I might finally pull the trigger on it this week since it's 40% off (it retails for $5 on the LA Girl site and it's now $3 at Cherry Culture).

Also, remember that Cherry Culture has most of those new Jordana products I posted about a few days ago, as well as new products from lots of other brands. Of course the new products aren't on clearance, but that could be a nice way to hit the $40 mark after you've hit the clearance section.

PS: Spend some time looking around, because there are some things on sale that aren't necessarily popping up in the sale section. For instance, the NYX Butter Lip Balms are 25% off but not listed in the NYX sale section.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I noticed a bunch of Mehron items are on clearance which is awesome since I've always wanted to check that line out - but it's hard to find out which products are eye or lip safe :( Any idea where we can get that info? I really want to try out the Mehron Pro-Pencil™ Slim Makeup Pencil in Really Bright Red but red's tend to be really iffy near the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a ton of Palladio 50% off. They have some of the best eyeshadows I have ever used, as good or better than high end. They also have Japoneque brushes 50% off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fyi Jordana products are 40% off including the lipstains and jumbo cream eye pencils.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig