Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 22, 2013

Spotted: NEW CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadows by LashBlast

Many thanks to longtime reader Peaisms for this one! Peaisms spotted the new CoverGirl Bombshell Shineshadows at her local Harmon this week and was nice enough to share a pic:

image credit: Peaisms for Nouveau Cheap
NEW CoverGirl Bombshell Shineshadows (0.18 oz each)
Color Me Money, Ice Queen, Platinum Club

There are six shades in this range, and you can read more about these (and all of the other new CoverGirl products now hitting stores) in my post here.

Thanks so much, Peaisms, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of cream eyeshadow, but I do love Cover Girl. I may give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green shade :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Meijer in Camby, IN (just outside Indianapolis) and they had the entire Bombshell line!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops never mind that was maybelline :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These could be really good if they set and don't crease. Something like Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look just like the old Maybelline Cool Effects creme shadows which I loved! Hope these are similar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw a different display at Bed Bath and Beyond today that had these shadows, along with the mascaras, the liners, the polishes and the balm pencils that you've shown before. But it also had lipsticks. Pics on my instagram (also have pics there of swatches of two of the new Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmers I picked up).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't covergirl have some liquid eyeshadows several years ago? I remember using some that I thought were by covergirl probably 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Scroll to the bottom of this post and I even link to a pic of them:

      http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/11/spotted-covergirl-bombshell-display-new.html

      Delete
  9. I know I walked by these and didn't give them a second look over. Now I don't remember where it was. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig