Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Urban Decay Friends & Family Sale 10/8 - 10/12

Huge thanks to reader TamaraB of Beauty Is Maximus for the heads-up that UD is having another Friends & Family Sale!


A few things you should know about this sale, after the jump...

  • This code applies to everything, including all items on the sale page
  • Free shipping on orders $50 or more (no code required)
  • Limit of 5 items per SKU
  • Offer valid through 11:59PM Pacific on 10/12
Happy hauling, and thanks again, TamaraB, for the heads-up about this one!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I ordered this morning (11am EST) and had a shipping label printed by 2pm! Crazy fast turnaround :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked bronzer$12 one tinted monster riser which I plan to use for my body and $5 and five different eyeliners at $6 each plus 20 percent off.... excited for my package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caved and bought Vice 2! I tried so hard to stay away but it was futile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was checking this out for some clients and discovered quite happily that the discount STACKS with the pro discount. I've never seen that happen before! Any pro discount holders need to get on it quick, though, in case it is an error.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaargh!!! I just bought the Vice 2 palette last week and the Shattered Face palette too. I wish I had known this was coming up. I will tell my friends though. But, happy happy joy joy, I did not already buy the 24/7 eyeliner pencil set and I really wanted it so now is my chance to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd been holding off on buying the original Naked palette until it went on sale. Sweet!! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought one of their new lipsticks and the vice 2! Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig