Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 18, 2013

Sinful Colors Crystal Crushes: Swatches

image credit: Amy for Nouveau Cheap
Sinful Colors Crystal Crushes Collection
(retail: $2.99 each)

Since there was a lot of excitement a few days ago when I posted pics of the new Sinful Colors texture + glitter polishes, I just wanted to let you know that Amy of Gotham Polish has posted swatches of Got A Blush On You (magenta) and Treasure Chest (teal) over on her blog. Check 'em out here.

I love that the glitters are so fine and delicate-looking!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I just saw that Walgreens is going to have Sinful Colors polishes for 99 cents next week (limit 3)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, those sales don't usually apply to the 2.99 polishes :(

      Delete
  2. Where is everyone located who have found these polishes? I live in VA and have been to over 15 stores and can't find them..HELP PLEASE lol..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also in VA and I saw these at the Rite Aid in Gainesville today.

      Delete
  3. I spotted these today at Rite Aid (Lancaster, NY) and I don't think I've ever moved so fast to get to a polish display, except for maybe the second Color Club holos. I picked up 6 of these- I skipped the yellow and the blue with the sparse purple glitter. I swatched them, and the only one that seems just a teeny tiny bit sheer is the orange. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G, I spotted these at a Rite Aid in Orange County (santa ana, to be exact). I wasn't expecting to see these come to us here so quickly, but I gladly picked up Treasure Chest, Ruby Mine and Purple Gleam. So excited to try them out this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen these in the Chicagoland area. Arghh!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig