Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 2, 2013

UPDATE: Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens this week


Just a quick update for you today regarding the $0.99 Sinful Colors sale going on this week at Walgreens (now through 9/7):

Huge thanks to readers Kelly and Baileyy for letting us know that the Sinful Shines, which retail for $2.99 each, ARE included in this sale BUT, you'll only get a $1 discount. In other words, they're on sale for $1.99 instead of $2.99.

Regular Sinful Colors nail polishes that retail for $1.99 each are on sale for $0.99, so it looks like Walgreens is just taking $1 off all Sinful Colors nail polishes. Sweet! Hopefully this also applies to the Diamond Lust polishes, which also retail for $2.99 each. If you have tried to purchase a Diamond Lust this week, please do let us know if  you were charged $1.99 for it, or full price? Thanks!

Thanks again, Kelly and Baileyy, for the awesome tip!

PS: If you've been wanting those new Sinful Shine shades, now would be a great time to pick some up!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I just got back from Walgreens and was charged $2.99 for the Sinful Shine polishes, but 99 cents for the regular ones, including the new leather polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Walgreens today and I saw the .99 sale on Sinful Colors regularly priced $1.99 posted, and they also had a sale sign posted by the Shines that said they were 2/$3.99 and it said that goes through Sept. 28th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp, I'm really in trouble now that I know this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI the Sinful Colors 99 cents promo is NOT taking place in NY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just picked up 3 of the Sinful Shine and they rang $2 with my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need a store rewards card for this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a completely serious question: I just picked up Sinful.shock and awe, its a new color #1213 and...um it smells REALLY strongly like WEED!! I went back and smelled a couple other bottles (in that back to school end cap) and all of that color but ONLY that color have that smell. Its so strong my bf noticed it ten feet away.. what gives? has ANYONE else noticed this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a dark blue color?? Because I have noticed that dark blue shades of nail polish across the board from drug store to super expensive brands, all have a certain super strong kind of skunkish odor.

      Delete
    2. This is exactly what I was going to tell Regan. There is something about the chemicals used to make the blue pigments in polish that is very pungent, people tend to describe a lot of blues as "skunky."

      Delete
    3. I did a blue smell test and you guys are right! especially the deeper navier ones and the greens and purples they are mixed into to make other colors. What the heck chemical IS that?

      Delete
  8. I don't think all Walgreen's have the same sales. That sucks though :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME news! I just scored the 6 newest WnW Beauty Amry eyeshadow trios for $7, total at Walgreens, using coupons! Now to distract the Hubs when we go return the movies tonight....any suggestions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Thanks for the heads-up. I think I'm going to be planning a Walgreen's run this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig