Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 18, 2013

(UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS) Spotted: New Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Collection

UPDATE: A huge thanks to reader Kelli for submitting more photos of this collection (see the end of this post for the new pics!)

I'm having hard time trying to keep up with all of the new Sinful Colors releases lately, but I'm trying my best! Longtime reader JenJen spotted the new glitters recently at Walgreens and was nice enough to share a pic (also, thanks to reader Kelli for commenting about these on the You Tell Me page today and confirming the price!). Take a peek:

image used with permission from JenJen at Spotted!
NEW Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Collection at Walgreens
(retail: $2.99 each)

Keep reading for lots and lots of photos!

Left to right: 1255 Gemtastic, 1254 Crystal Clear, 1252 Queen of Deco, 1253 Scene Stealer, 1248 Rags to Riches, 1251 I Dream In Jewels, 1249 Watch It Shine, 1250 Shine On Me

As you can see, these differ from regular Sinful Colors polishes. They have a silver cap and they retail for $2.99 each (same price point as the new Sinful Shine polishes).


UPDATE: Reader Kelli just shared more pics of this display!

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Collection
(retail: $2.99 each at Walgreens, 0.5 oz)

  image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

As you can see, ALL of these polishes contain some type of diamond-shaped glitter (in addition to other types of glitter). And some of them contain holographic diamond glitter. I'm trying to think of other recent drugstore releases that contain diamond holo glitter and the only one that comes to mind right now is Jordana  Gold Glam. Can you think of any others?

Thanks so much, Kelli, for taking the time to share these pics with us, and thanks again to JenJen for allowing me to share her photo! 
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. Oh boy and I just did a blog post about not needing any more polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. I'm being tortured by all these polishes. LOL. I must get thee to a walgreens swiftly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection is called "Diamond Lust" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you SO much, Kelli! Will update now! :D

      Delete
  4. You're killing me, G! How am I supposed to resist all this sparkly goodness? And is that /holographic glitter/ I see in those two silver-y ones?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will email you a picture of the display with the cardboard back thingy tomorrow. I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens, lol. Ill take a pic at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE that, Kelli! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  6. Yes finally some chunky gliters from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm GOING to have Scene Stealer....well, I will if I find out that they're full coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really like to know how they compare to Paparazzi collection. I pinned a super glittery pedicure to Pinstrest thinking it would be fun to wear in Las Vegas, of course I can't figure what that actual polish is so I am looking for something super super glittery with out spending a fortune I can't wait to see these! Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are talking about glitters from the Paparazzi collection, I can help. Please click through to my profile and you will find my blog, where I have pics of every color in that collection.

      Delete
  9. Sometimes the store (an employee making the decision) will not put up the cardboard display. In my experience as a merchandiser, the display has to go up as received. But, not all employees are aware of that. Occasionally the display won't fit on the lower shelves without removing the back artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Between this collection the other collection for $2.99 and the wet n wild repromotes, I'm going to be so freaking broke but so happy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard that these may be texture polishes. Someone on MUA posted a picture of the display, which said "Intense 3D effect for the ultimate bling."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard back from a friend, these are NOT texture polishes!

      Delete
  12. My Wags had a HUGE display of this stuff, plus all the other new Sinful, so because it was friends and family day, OF COURSE I had to get some stuff. The Diamond Lust ones were a dollar more, but at $2.99, that's still a good price. I got Watch it Shine, which has DIAMOND HOLO GLITTER!! I am *almost* over glitter, but I needed that one. The other silvery glitter is a pretty decent dupe for CG Techno, so i passed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks I will check your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pure ice's "diamond couture" collection had the diamond glitter, although they referred to them as "shards". The line has been discontinued, but they kept a few colors, changed the names and added them to the current in-stores collection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think some of the last Pure Ice brand release had a set of colors with diamond glitter. Might be wrong on that though


    ReplyDelete
  16. My Wags had these polishes still in boxes. Their display was an end-cap display version. So evidently there's 2 types of displays for this collection (regular shelf one and end-cap one).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pure Ice put out a set of diamond glitters fairly recently, I know. The pink and green ones at least look like they might be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The recent Pure Ice glitters have some diamond glitter; I don't own any of them, though, so I can't remember if any of them are holo. These are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the brand Pure Ice has some diamond shaped glitter nail polish too

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am desperatley trying to collect the Sinful backboards from the displays. If anyone works at a wags or rite aid or if you can help me collect the please let me know. I'm more then happy to pay shipping and/ do swaps. I'm a HUGE sinful collector. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Since you asked ;)
    Pure Ice came out with 3 polishes in their big blitz of polishes (in Jan/Feb was it?) that had diamond shaped glitter.
    #1003 Sheer Luck: A minty green fine glitter with blue and purple diamond shapes.
    #1006 Endless Fortune: A fine golden yellow glitter with gold holo diamond shapes.
    #1007 Come Closer: A pink fine glitter with pink and silver holo diamond shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great! Multiples are dupes of the popular Pure Ice collections people had trouble finding! Lots had diamond glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Celestial FX Revlon glitter also has holo diamonds in it, along with moon and star glitters.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig