Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Select MAC Pro Palettes $8 with free shipping

UPDATE: I've just been told by a lovely reader on Facebook that MAC lowered these prices permanently (shows you how much I buy MAC these days--I am so behind!). Still a good deal with the free shipping offer though (now through tomorrrow, 8/8)!

Attention palette lovers! Reader Leah of Hug, Kiss, Makeup! just sent me an email containing a HOT tip that I had to share with you ASAP! Apparently MAC has lowered the price of some of their palettes and if you order by tomorrow (8/8) you can get free shipping (no minimum order required).


Palettes:

Pro Palette Large/Duo: $8 (original price: $25; click here to see a review)

Pro Palette Large/Single: $8 (original price: $18; click here to see a review)

Pro Palette Eyeshadow x2: $5 (I couldn't find the original price online but ACW has them for $8.99)

Pro Palette Eyeshadow x4: $8 (I couldn't find the original price online but Amazon has some for $14.99)

Inserts:

Pro Palette Eyeshadow x15 (insert): $2 (original price: $9)

Pro Palette Blush x6 (insert): $2 (original price: $9)

So you could get a large double-sided palette and two inserts for a grand total of $12 (this would normally cost you $42) and shipping is free on any order if you order by 11:59PM EST Thursday, 8/8:
From the MAC website: 
Free 2-day shipping with offer code TREND 
Receive free Second day shipping with any purchase with offer code TREND. Free Second Day Shipping offer is valid through 11:59 PM EST THURSDAY, AUGUST 8, 2013 on orders shipped to US addresses only. Shipping offer not applicable to Pro members. Offer cannot be applied to orders/purchases made before MONDAY, AUGUST 5, 2013. Offer valid on orders shipped via Second Day Service. Second Day Service is not available for shipments to APO/FPO, PO Box destinations, U.S. Territories and some locations in Alaska and Hawaii. Second Day orders may require a signature upon delivery. Receive free standard shipping with any purchase, no offer code necessary. Upgrade to Overnight Shipping for $10.00. Standard Shipping is always complimentary on MAC Gift Cards, no offer code necessary.

I don't know how long these palettes have been reduced (do any of you know?) but Miss Natty's review of the large double-sided palette was from March of this year and, at that time, it was $24 and the inserts were $9 each. So yeah, what a deal, right?

Thanks so much, Leah, for the heads-up about this one! 
SHARE:

37 comments

  1. Thanks so much for posting this G! So glad I could share it with other readers! Get em while they last ladies! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, Leah!! It was so great of you to share with us! :)

      Delete
  2. Wooohhhhoooo! Thanks Leah & thank you G!!! (runs off to place my order)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't the total be $12? Or i might be missing something? Lol :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Oh girl, I don't know why I typed $27 but THANK YOU for catching that!!! I just fixed it.:)

      Delete
  4. Just put in my order!! Thank you sooooo much for passing on the savings..I saved about $50..woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an AMAZING deal! I've been waiting to depot a bunch of my things, this couldn't have come at a better time :) Thank you, Leah and G!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you waited!! And you're very welcome! :)

      Delete
  6. I'd love to go crazy on this deal but I just bought 2 eye shadow dividers and a dual palette. I haven't used the MAC palettes before but have wanting to depot some things so this is perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't the shadows cheaper too? Or am I just not noticing correctly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, weren't the pans $12?

      Delete
    2. Jessica. I thought the same thing because I just bought a refill eyeshadow pan 2 weeks ago and it was $12 and now the website says $10. Wonder if this is a permanent change

      Delete
  8. The pro palette shadows are showing up at $10, which I think is cheaper than usual? Aren't they usually $12?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prices were reduced on Monday (8/5). Pro pan prices were reduced then as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought 4 of the dual... I think I went a little over board... I really dont need that many! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free shipping is still available, I just placed an order this morning, getting the large eyeshadow palette, the 15x insert(which is backordered) and I grabbed an eyeshadow too. I got satin taupe, in pro pan form. i'm still building my mac collection so this will be my 3rd mac eyeshadow :)

      Delete
  11. Super happy that this doesn't exclude Canadians! I just placed at order for the duo palette which was $10 instead of 8 but we're used to paying more around here. I'm wondering if the prices are the same in store...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, saw on MAC's FB page that a CS Rep confirmed that the palette price reduction will be permanent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you SOOOOO much for posting this deal! I've been wanting to de-pot a lot of my shadows but did not want to spend all the money on the MAC palettes OR the Zpalette! Now I can literally declutter my makeup stash all thanks to these pro palettes! You're awesome G ....as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great deal! Too bad that all of the palettes I'd like to depot have es in weird shaped pans!
    I am happy that Mac lowered some of their prices.. I guess there's so much competition out there..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back in February I spent $34 on the large duo pro palette and two inserts. Now the same thing would only be $12.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for sharing!! I enjoy reading this blog everyday and its my main source of information on anything beauty related!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH thanks for sharing this! I'e done so much traveling recently that mine broke, AND I really wanted the one with the clear lid and I was literally going to go to the store and buy one today. Glad I saw this first :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks so much for posting this. I have been wanting to get one and now is the perfect time for an awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Single pan eye shadows are now 10.00. They used to be 12.00!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for linking me!

    I had no idea they changed them permanently, so I went crazy yesterday and ordered 10 palettes. haha!! Great to know! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ladies I confirmed with MAC over the phone ans they told me it will NOT be a permanent thing. Get urs now.. I just purchased three of them

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just bought the mac refill last week for $12 and blush refill for $17. Well have been having my eyeout for few other shadows, I will be getting them now.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woah.. that's insane. Kind of mad that I paid like 2x the price for the large palette earlier this year! Oh well.. the large duo one is out of stock right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bought a pan refill the double insert palette and 2 eyeshadow inserts today in store and the prices were the same : ) The employees were not aware until they scanned the palette.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I ordered 3 Pro Duo palettes at the time of the sale. Last Monday I received the package with only 1. Customer service said they would ship the other 2 via 2day shipping. Today (9 days later) I call to check on the order. Customer service said they cancelled it due to it being out of stock so they would issue me a credit in the amount of the 2 palettes. I'm very disappointed they did not contact me to inform me that I was not going to receive the rest of my order. If I did not call to follow up I would not have received the product nor a refund. I did receive a thank you email for my order today. I think disappointing is the best word to describe this, my first purchase from MAC. They not only made an error in packing, which I could overlook, but then to cancel the replacement with no notification and no refund until I called in, inexcusable from a professional company.

    ReplyDelete
  26. and finally 3 years later I noticed they are $8 lol. I'm such a bad MAC addict. with my discount I got them for $4.80, score.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig