Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sally Beauty Red Tag Clearance Sale is back

Thanks to reader Yolanda for the tip that the Sally Beauty 50% Off Red Tag Clearance sale is back again in stores and starts TODAY (8/8) through Sunday (8/11). The online clearance started last week and it's going on through Sunday as well.


For those new to this sale, you'll get 50% off already red-tag clearance items, which means you can often score China Glaze, Finger Paints, Orly, etc. nail polishes for just a dollar or two each. I suggest getting over to your local Sally Beauty as early as you can during these sales, for the best selection.

Also, some stores seem to not participate in this sale, so it's always a good idea to call ahead and ask, before you drive over to the retail location.

Thanks again, Yolanda, for the great tip!

PS: While you're there, be sure to check out the new Sally Girl $0.99 polishes!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Thanks. Now need to look up the one store I'll be by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I picked up the Orly French manicure kit, the silver and blue one that comes with a base and top coat for $4. Then 2 sally girls, in brainy and a matte top coat. Total with tax $6.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I know for sure I've seen the Orly summer colors there, I'll be picking us some of those along with some China Glaze. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently in Orlando and the Sally's I visited had China Glaze glitter polishes for $1.99 (reduced to $.99) and all of the CG texture polishes for $3.29 (reduced to $1.64). There were also a couple Orly polishes for $3.99, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Charlotte, NC area)

    Yes!!!! I'm glad I checked ur blog before I headed out today, hehe.

    Picked up just one Orly FX Nail Polish in Plum Pixel ($3.00) because I didn't look at any swatches before I got to the store and the other shades seemed similar to what I had already. (I had no idea what would be on clearance too.)

    BUT the whole ***Orly MegaPixel FX collection*** was on clearance.

    I think there were some China Glaze Texture polishes too, but the colors didn't attract me so I only took a brief glance at them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig