Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 26, 2013

HOT deal on Milani at CVS (now through 8/31)


Huge thanks to several readers here on the blog, Twitter and Instagram for sharing this tip! As we all know, this week (now through 8/31), CVS is running the following sale on Milani:

Spend $10 on any Milani cosmetics, get $5 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1)

Find out how to make this an even better deal, after the jump...

Also this week, when you scan your Extra Care card at the red scanner box, you should receive a coupon for $4 off any $12 cosmetics purchase.

If you combine this coupon with the Milani sale, you'll score BIG TIME. Here's a scenario:
  • Let's say you buy a Milani Shadow Eyez pencil for $7.49 and a Milani nail polish for $4.99. Together, this adds up to $12.48. 
  • Use the $4 off a $12 cosmetics purchase coupon and your total out of pocket is $8.48.
  • And you'll also qualify for the Extra Bucks deal, because you spent over $10. So you'll receive $5 back in Extra Bucks (remember, coupon deductions are taken AFTER you meet an Extra Bucks threshold, not before).
  • So after coupons and Extra Bucks, your grand total for a Shadow Eyez pencil and nail polish will be $3.48. That's a total savings of $9!
And it gets better: Big thanks to reader @LoveableNiki on Twitter for telling me that this coupon should print DAILY (all week long, through Saturday, 8/31). So you can use these coupons once a day this week toward any of the other current cosmetics sales going on this week, for even more savings!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to share this tip with us--I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Aww man! I went to CVS today, but I didn't get this coupon. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw man! Try again tomorrow, and don't forget to scan your card as many times as it will allow you! I can usually scan mine 3x in a row for three sets of coupons. Good luck! :)

      Delete
    2. Sometimes upon any purchase the coupon will be at the bottom of your receipt. That has happened to me with Extra Bucks coupons G. has mentioned that didn't appear at the scanner.

      Delete
  2. Yayyy, thanks for the info G! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you could "keep trying" for coupons!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, keep trying until the screens says there are no more coupons.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to head to CVS tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's even better is I got an email today from cvs with $3 in free extra bucks, so check your emails ladies n gents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that one too! So pumped! I love a bargain!

      Delete
    2. I wish I knew what triggered that $3 EB email! I didn't get one and I'm an active member of every club. Damn. Maybe there's a spending or geographic threshold. SIGH! :)

      Delete
  6. If you join the beauty club, you get $5 back on every $50 spent on beauty items. And we all know thats not hard... :) Also, if you get emails from cvs there's $3 extrabucks waiting in your inbox.

    xo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish there was a CVS near me :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just did this today! I did one transaction with Physicians Formula Vegas Strip Shimmer Strips ($14.50 or so), used $5 extra bucks from the Beauty Club, $3 extra bucks from my email, and $4 off $12 from the coupon printer (printed it on Sunday). My total was $3.27. Then I did a second transaction and got a Milani lipstick and the Milani eyeshadow primer, used the $6 extra bucks from the Physicians Formula transaction and $4 off $12 (printed today), and my total was $3.10, plus $5 extra bucks for next time! Definitely going back later in the week for Wet n Wild BOGO 1/2 and will print another $4 off $12 coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also if you check your card online there is printable coupon for $2 off $5 cosmetics purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this post, I had no idea that this was going on at CVS! As a budget beauty blogger, I love these deals, especially on quality products made by Milani :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig