Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 26, 2013

Free sample of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir (Facebook)


I'm not sure how much longer this offer is going to be available, so don't wait too long if you're interested!

Click here to "like" the Juicy Couture Facebook page and fill out the form to receive a free sample of the new Viva La Juicy Noir fragrance. No purchase necessary. Offer valid for US and US territory residents only. Per Juicy Couture, it will take approximately two weeks to receive your sample in the mail after you submit the form.

Have you already tried Viva La Juicy Noir? Thoughts?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i wonder if this going to be a paper sample like the one Kate Spade gave out when "Live Colorfully" came out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don' know, sorry. I didn't see any mention of that in the comments on their fb page, for what that's worth!

      Delete
  2. I get "page not found" when I click the link...anyone else have that problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't work if you're viewing from a phone....

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a Juicy Couture scent, but there is one I like. Thanks G! This will be at least a nice way to smell it. Or give it to a friend if I hate it.XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the head's up. I submitted. I guess I'll see if I got my request in in time in a couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gotten the free sample and it is a paper sample. lame :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wtf? That's so much bull! A SAMPLE of perfume should be a sample of the actual product and the form it comes in (aka liquid).

      Jerkfaces.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I submitted my info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It smells really pretty, but it's only single use, which disappointed me. I wanted the little tube!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a bummer, only a paper sample, could have easily gotten this at ulta or something, laaame juicy couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. I just got a paper sample as well but I have to say it smells AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig