Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 12, 2013

NEW e.l.f. Studio Geometric Eyeshadow Collection

A huge thanks to several of you on Instagram for the heads-up about this new limited edition collection from e.l.f., and special thanks to reader Elizabeth who lett a comment on the You Tell Me page today sharing the awesome deal she scored on these eyeshadows (more on that in a bit).

If you haven't seen this new limited edition shadows yet, here's a quick look at everything in the collection:

images from eyeslipsface.com
NEW e.l.f. Studio Limited Edition Geometric Eyeshadow Collection
(retail: $30 - $3, currently on sale for $15- $3 on the e.l.f. website)

Look at this palette!

image source: eyeslipsface.com
NEW e.l.f. Studio Limited Edition 150-Piece Geometric Eyeshadow Palette
(retail: $30; currently $15 on the e.l.f. website)

You can view the entire collection here. Everything in this collection, except for the smallest palette (which is already $3) is on sale for 50% OFF right now.

As many of you know and have already shared here on the blog, e.l.f. is in the midst of celebrating its 9th anniversary, and they've been giving us some great deals to celebrate the occasion. Right now through 7/25, everything on the site is 30% off with code FRIENDS (your order must be $25 or more in order to qualify for the discount). And check out the great deal reader Elizabeth got on these new shadows by combining the 30% off code with the 50% off shadow sale!
Elizabeth writes:
elf has new geometric eyeshadows that are limited editions and they are half off and on top of that they have friends and family sale of 30% off. I just got myself the new geometric shadows about 80% off...
Pretty awesome, right? Let's say you bought the 150-piece palette and the 96-piece palette. They're regularly $30 and $20, but now on sale for $15 and $10. So you'd get both palettes for $25 total, which means you'd then qualify for the additional 30% off code. That would bring your total before tax and shipping down to $17.50 for both palettes. Not bad!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time let me know about this new collection, and another big thanks to Elizabeth for letting us know that you can stack the discount code with the sale on these new shadows!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Looks like it would be tough to get a brush into those shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a closer look on the website and see a lot of duplicate colors in the larger palettes. If they offered them as single sections (they only offer one neutral as a single)so I could pick and choose colors I might consider trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a lot of success (poor pigmentation, ridiculous fallout) with ELF shadows, so I'm curious about the quality of these. The design is really cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a stained glass window! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my first ELF product last week (a mascara) and was really dissapointed with it. I'm nervous about trying more so I wll for sure wait for some reviews. But all thise colors look tempting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some items I enjoy from elf are their 32 eyeshadow palette in natural, their mineral lipsticks (a couple of the $1 lipsticks are good too), the HD setting powder, their long-lasting lustrous eyeshadow, their clear brow gel, and their studio line of brushes! I know that's a random assortment of items but I've tried a lot and most other things I've tried are a dude, including the mascaras I've tried!

      Delete
    2. Remember that mascara tends to be very personal. I love their mascaras but find any of their pressed powder products to be too poorly pigmented to be useful. Their gel eyeliner and lip glosses are fantastic, though. I've also heard good things about their primers and gel blush.

      Delete
  6. I've always had pretty good luck with their eyeshadows when I prime my lids then put a stinky white base (nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk) then pat the shadows on :) I'm very interested in these! Especially with this sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I was at Walmart today and guess what I saw? .... an entire display of ELF products (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super disappointed in the shape and variety of these shadows. They seem like more repackaged staples that already exist from elf. Pretty looking though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, my goodness! Look at all the pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the nude colors I wonder if they are pigmented?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I having test that product but the compartiment for eyeshades is to small !

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig