Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, July 12, 2013

Spotted at Walgreens: Wet n Wild Summer 2013 Fastdry/Megalast Nail Color Sets

I've literally lost count of how many Wet n Wild nail polish value sets I've covered here on the blog over the years, but they're USUALLY spotted at CVS and/or Rite Aid. I'm a bit fuzzy when it comes to the last set like this that was spotted at Walgreens...can any of you remember?

Anyway, big thanks to longtime reader Tara for this one. Tara spotted these Wet n Wild Fastdry/Megalast sets at her local Walgreens the other day and was nice enough to share some pics:

 image credit: Tara for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild Summer 2013 Fastdry/Megalist Polish Sets at Walgreens
(retail: $9.99 for eight full-size bottles of polish)

 image credit: Tara for Nouveau Cheap

As you can see, you get eight full-size polishes and a nail file for $9.99. That's an awesome deal considering that these polishes retail for $1.99 individually. Tara confirmed that the colors in this set are all permanent shades (nothing new here) and I'm guessing, based on these pics, that the shades are as follows:

Fastdry: Gray's Anatomy, The Wonder Yellows, Buffy The Violet Slayer, How I Met Your Magenta
Megalast: I Need A Refresh-Mint, Through The Grapevine, Heatwave, I Red A Good Book

 image credit: Tara for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted this set at your local Walgreens? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Tara, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Will you be reviewing Maybelline's new Fit Me foundation stick? You have oily skin like me, so I would love if you of all people could review it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! Thanks for asking! I currently have another foundation stick that I need to finish testing for review first though (from Flower Beauty) so it may be a little while before I can get to it. Sorry!!

      Delete
  2. Do you remember the post you made about wnw adding a bunch of new shades in the megalast nail polish? Have those ever been spotted? I have looked at all kmarts walmarts walgreens and riteaids and nada :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa,
      After looking every where in Richmond, Va (Rite Aid, CVS, WalMart, Walgreens, etc) here in my area, surprisingly I found the new shades at Dollar General. Price is $2 each. Don't give up, its worth the search. Good luck and Happy Polishing!
      Pinky

      Delete
    2. Try Dollar General. Happy polishing!
      Pinky

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig