Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

NEW e.l.f. ombre nail set

We've seen ombre nail sets from China Glaze and Wet n Wild, but I just spotted a new kit from e.l.f. on the Target website. Take a look:

 image source: Target.com
NEW e.l.f. 4 Piece Nail Polish Collection
(retail: $5 in Target stores)

 image source: Target.com

 image source: Target.com

This set is not yet available for purchase on the Target website (you can see the details here), so you'll have to look for it in Target stores if you want it. I  don't know if they'll have other shade options (only this option is on the Target website as of the time of this post). I didn't see anything about this on the e.l.f. website as of the time of this post, so these may be a Target-exclusive.

By the way, I just saw the two 4-piece sets that ARE on the e.l.f. website at my local Grocery Outlet the other day for $3.99 each. So if you live near a Grocery Outlet, check there!

Have you spotted this new ombre set at your local Target lately? Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I can't help thinking that there should be 5 colors! Also LA Colors has three hombre sets. Teal, pink and purple. $3 at Family Dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not impressed with the colour selection they chose. Could have been a smoother transition in hues. With the crazy amout of NP most of us gals around here have...we could do much better ourselves putting together some bottles for an ombre. I agree w/ Robin, 5 makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ELF makes the WORST nailpolish I have ever tried, so I will be skipping these. They have some bargains, but the polish isn't one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I've seen that set or something very similar to that at a couple different Big Lots in my area. They have a few different e.l.f. sets that I've seen. I don't really look at that them too closely because I'm usually drawn to cool colors more often than warms so I couldn't tell you how much they were and they are always pinks and reds and such.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig