Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Spotted: NEW Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Stick-On Mirrors Collection

I've been looking for these new, Limited Edition reflective nail stickers from Maybelline for a while now and I finally found them at Rite Aid the other day! Take peek:

Maybelline Limited Edition Color Show Stick-On Mirrors Collection
(retail: $7.59 each at Rite Aid)

Keep reading for close-up pics of all eight designs...


The design on the left actually looks like metallic gold leaf on a white background. The gold in the design on the right is metallic/reflective.

Both of these prints have metallic/reflective backgrounds.

The seafoam green design on the left actually has some pretty iridescence to it in person. And the design on the right is just like the gold one above, only with metallic silver (looks like silver leafing in person).The angle of this picture makes it look black, but it actually is metallic silver.

Loving the skyline design on the left! The design on the right is just a plain, silver reflective color.

Here's a better shot of my favorite design in this collection:

New York skyline, complete with the Statue of Liberty

Have you spotted this new Limited Edition collection from Maybelline in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I just got back from Walmart and spotted these hanging right next to the Maybelline section. So if people don't see these individual displays, they may be hanging out like garlic somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skyline! So cool! Now I'm drooling all over LOL!!  I wonder if that would be possible to do it with a striper brush…

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fabulous however I've tried other nail strips and I just have such a hard time applying them and making them look good....do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the seafoam green ones omg! They look amazing! They remind me of a mermaids tail with glitter i fell in love with them! I bow to Maybelline for such amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone actually used the Maybelline strips? I saw these at Rite Aid recently and almost bought some, but I'm worried that the process of applying them would rub off the shiny.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig