Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche by Pencil Perfect Eyeliners

It's surprising to me that there were never eyeliners in the Colour Riche line (or were there?). I did a quick Google search and noticed that the UK has some Colour Riche eyeliners but they're called Colour Riche Le Smoky Eyeliners. What's interesting is that the UK pencils look VERY much like these new Colour Riche by Pencil Perfect Eyeliners (as you're about to see).

Reader @allydaluisio on Twitter spotted the new Colour Riche by Pencil Perfect Eyeliners at Bed Bath and Beyond recently and was nice enough to share some pics. Take a look:

image credit: @allydaluisio for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Colour Riche by Pencil Perfect Eyeliners
(retail: $6.29 each at Bed Bath and Beyond)

Keep reading for more pics...

image credit: @allydaluisio for Nouveau Cheap

These liners have a smudger on one end and a liner on the other and the pencils themselves look identical to the UK Colour Riche Le Smoky Eyeliners, even down the thick gold band near the pencil end. Ally confirmed that the shades in this display are black, brown, blue, purple, white and green.

 image credit: @allydaluisio for Nouveau Cheap

 Have you spotted the new L'Oreal Colour Riche by Pencil Perfect Eyeliners in your area yet? Thoughts? I am really curious if these are the UK Colour Riche Le Smoky liners, only with a different name!

Thanks so much, Ally, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Only one gripe: that blue pencil looks very bright. As bright as the new(ish) NYX Gel Liner & Smudger in Samantha. It's reveiwed on my blog if you're wondering the color. SUPER royal blue. I would prefer navy for this type of pencil, its not as... In-your-face? Especially since a navy pencil would be wonderful for me! Can't use many liquid liners, agitate my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it spears that it is on sale this week at Walgreens I want to try one or two of of these. I am thinking blue and white'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome IF walgreens has 'em! ;)

      Delete
  3. I recently spotted a LOreal Denim display. It had liner, mascara, infallible shadow, & polish. Didn't have my phone, so I couldn't snap a pic. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I actually already posted about that collection a few weeks ago. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig