Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 1, 2013

HOT drugstore deals starting tomorrow (6/2)

I totally admit that I'm sucking at the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales posts lately, and for that I sincerely apologize! "Real life" is very hectic right now and those wrapup posts take several hours to put together each week. That said, I will definitely do a full wrapup tomorrow but, until then, here are the best sales of the week (6/2 - 6/8):

CVS
  • The Beauty Clearance Sale is still going strong (I will be doing a new update tomorrow)
  • Get $7 back in Extra Bucks when you buy any Physicians Formula cosmetics or skincare with a regular retail price of $7.49 or more (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools AND when you spend $10 you get $4 back in Extra Bucks (limit 2 on the Extra Bucks deal)
  • All Nivea lip care 2/$4 (includes Lip Butters)
  • Buy 2 get 1 FREE all Essence of Beauty cosmetic brushes or accessories
RITE AID
  • 40% off all Revlon eye makeup and beauty tools
  • BOGOFREE all Physicians Formula bronzers
WALGREENS
  • The June Coupon Book is now in stores (free) and there are some very good beauty coupons in this month's book. Click here to see the full list.
  • L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Liner, Original Voluminous Mascara, Colour Riche Lipstick, Colour Riche Gloss or Colour Rich Nail Color $5.99 each
  • L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, True Match Foundation, True Match Concealer, True Match Blush, True Match Powder, Colour Riche Caresse Lipstick, Aqua Lip Lacquer or Gloss $7.99 each
  • BOGOFREE Nivea skincare or bath care
  • BOGOFREE all Patriot Candles 18 oz

NOTE: there is going to be a $4 off Almay coupon in most Sunday papers tomorrow. You could make really good use out of this coupon at the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale (free or close to free product)!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. G. I imagine you will be stocking up on candles! I think I will too! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Pantene's bb cream for hair last night at Walgreens 2 for $6! No idea if that was last weeks or this weeks sale, but it was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I am still working on my full wrap up so I haven't seen if that's in this week's ad yet! Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  3. Hey G,
    just wanted to say I hope all is well with you in real life! We are all here thinking about you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Isis. I really appreciate that. *hugs* <3

      Delete
  4. Walmart has the Almay Intense I-Color products on sale foe $4.97 from June 2 to June 8. Great to pair up with the $4 Almay coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the $4 off coupon at Rite Aid to get the new liquid balm for $1.99 after coupon :) mine also has the Essie topcoats and apricot nail/cuticle oil in the clearance bins for $2 ea.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig