Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Spotted: NEW Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Anti-Aging BB Cream

As most of you know, Garnier has two different versions of their popular Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream: one for combination/oily skin and one for normal/dry skin. Well they've just added another formula to the line-up and thanks to reader Kelli, I've got pics! Take a look:

 image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector Anti-Aging BB Cream at Walgreens

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap

I have not used the original Garnier BB Cream (for normal/dry skin) but I've been meaning to try the oily skin  formula for months now. I'm wondering if this new anti-aging version will work for my super-oily skin--the "deeply hydrates" part has me a bit nervous though, especially as we head into July. Hum...maybe I should start with the oily skin formula first. Are you a Garnier BB Cream fan? Which formula do YOU use? Do you think you'll give the new Anti-Aging formula a whirl? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the great sighting and pics, Kelli!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I bought the original Garnier BB Cream back in the fall. I have dry skin and remember it had a semi-sticky feeling after application. I wasn't really paying attention to whether it clinged to my dry skin or not like I am now with other BB creams, so I can't comment on that, but I do remember I had to put quite a bit on for noticeable coverage. I had to stop using it because I developed dermatitis from my job and haven't tried it again since, nor will I be purchasing any other versions (especially the oily, for obvious reasons haha). I'm looking into Korean BB creams/high end BB creams here in the states at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only used the Garnier Skin Renew BB cream in light/medium - it doesn't say whether it's for dry or oily skin, but I personally think it's a bit smelly/perfumey and kind of greasy. I am generally unimpressed with Garnier's products. I don't expect I'll be running out to grab the newest BB cream either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the original Garnier BB cream for over 6 months now, and I've decided that I don't like it. The coverage is mediocre and it comes right off when I sweat even a little bit. It's also greasy and has made me break out. I don't recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the version for oily skin and really like it. I am impressed with the coverage as well. I little layer of PF Healthy Wear powder and it's an awesome combo for the summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the oily skin version. I've just tested it out this week and I really do love it! It gives nice medium coverage and isn't too drying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The original Garnier BB cream is really for very dry skins - it is extremely hydrating and I know some people who love it. I thought it gave nice coverage but was just too greasy for me. However, the only color that matches my very fair skin - fair/light - only comes in this formula, not in the oily skin version! The oily-skin version is lovely and I would be happy to wear it but the light/medium is way to dark for me, even in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig