Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bottle Shots: Sally Hansen Limited Edition Sugar Coat Polishes (NEW SHADES)

If you missed my post about how Sally Hansen has released EIGHT NEW SHADES in their limited edition Sugar Coat line (not to be confused with the original shades here), you can click here to see the display, which also includes new limited edition Insta-Dri and Diamond Strength polishes. This display is now surfacing at Walgreens stores.

Reader Kelli, who shared that pic of the display the other day, was nice enough to also share some bottle shots of all eight new Sugar Coat shades. Three of these shades contain sparkle, and I will actually be posting a reader review (with swatches) later today.

But until then, take a look at these pretty colors:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap
 Royal Icing, Treat-Heart, Pink Sprinkles

Royal Icing contains pink sparkle and I've been told by several of you that it's like the textured equivalent to Sinful Colors Cinderella


The rest of the shades in this collection do NOT contain sparkle--they're like the Milani Textured polishes:

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap 
Red Velvet, Spare-a Mint, Candy Corn

image credit: Kelli for Nouveau Cheap 
Laughie Taffy, Gummy Grape

Have you spotted these new Sugar Coat shades in your area yet? Do you have your eye on any shades in particular?

Thanks so much, Kelli, for the awesome bottle shots!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing, I didn't like the blue sugar coat I picked up I thought it was too dark and made my nails appear dirty but these are a little brighter so maybe it wont be so bad hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am searching for these like a crazed person! I have gone to about 20 Walgreens & CVS in my area, and nothing. The have the display, but not with the new colors. My OCD is in overdrive - I think I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have Pink Sprinkles, Spare-a-Mint and Candy Corn! I'm guarding my bottles of Sour Apple and Cotton Candies from the first release! Can't wait for swatches of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went today in search of Red Velvet only...and left with Red Velvet, Candy Corn, Laughie Taffy, and Gummy Grape. Oops! :) I went to a few places and found them at the second Walgreens I tried. I almost overlooked them because they put them behind the originally released shades, so make sure to keep an eye out for that if you're searching for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope these come to Canada! I NEEeeeed Royal Icing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 1 Walgreens in my area has these colors so far. Funny how some locations get some products that others don't. I picked these up last week and still haven't seen them at any other Walgreen's yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Royal Icing. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving laughie taffy,gummy grape,red velvet,spare a mint,and candy corn.These colors I can use in my small nail polish collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll like the sparkle-textured ones better than the regular ones. I hope. I love the color of Royal Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wearing royal icing right now and its gorgeous!the pink sparkle is very noticeable and its just....lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Royal Icing looks so so pretty T_T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone on MUA mentioned that Royal Icing is very sheer, so you might want to layer it over another light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red Velvet doesn't have sparkle, but it is shimmery and different from the first batch of Sugar Coats. I love that textured polishes dry so much more quickly, and wear much longer (at least for me).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have 6 out of the 8 and I'm wearing Royal Icing on top of Laughie Taffy.. I wanted to wear just Royal Icing but it's really sheer by itself..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have 6 out of the 8 and I'm wearing Royal Icing on top of Laughie Taffy.. I wanted to wear just Royal Icing but it's really sheer by itself..

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig