Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline Summer 2013 Limited Edition Color Show Nail Colors


UPDATE: There are two additional Color Show shades in this collection, for a total of eight. Click here to see the other two shade.

In addition to the Summer 2013 Limited Edition Color Tattoos and Bronzers, reader Cheryl R. also spotted the Summer 2013 LE Color Show polishes at her local Bed Bath & Beyond and was nice enough to share some pics. If you like blue cremes, I think you're going to happy with this collection. Take a peek:

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Maybelline Summer 2013 Limited Edition Color Show Collection

Keep reading for more pics...

There are eight shades in this display:

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Cheryl R. for Nouveau Cheap

Have you spotted these in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks once again, Cheryl, for the awesome sighting and pics! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. So many blues... I have to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second blue from the left, front row of the whole display looks a lot like Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and/or Essie Butler Please. Also, that lt mint at the far right is kinda reminding me of a CQ brand colour I've had in my hands a few times, but always end up walking away w/out it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I see some pretty shades I like. I haven't tried the Maybelline polishes yet. How's the wear time? I tend to be pretty rough on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wear time is pretty good, I've gotten about 5 days without chipping (unless I break a nail, LOL).

      I see some new shades I like, as well.

      Thanks for the pics, Cheryl!

      Delete
  4. Looks like I will be making my first color show purchase as soon as I find these! Thanks for the photos Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, why do they keep doing this to me, ok, now I'm on the hunt for these too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spotted this display at Bed Bath & Beyond today. I took some snaps on my phone and got the shade names.

    Based on the photo above; front row, left to right:
    Midnight Swim (995), Pacific Blues (985), Azure Seas (990), Urban Utopia (965) & Mint Mist (960)

    back row, left to right:
    Sandstorm (970), *not in the display I saw*, Poolside (975)

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a LE Summer display at Target today but the colors that were left were all different than these. All of the bottles said LE shade on the top too...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spotted this display at Rite Aid in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted this display at Rite Aid in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I got all the pastels today!! YAYAYAY!! :)

      Delete
  11. These are pretty blues, but I was a little...unhappy...with one of the colors. Total rip-off of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. They even named it Pacific BlueS. Wow Maybelline, that is very, very grey area.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig