Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Spotted: Rimmel Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzers

I'm not really up on my Rimmel releases, because different retail locations seem to offer different Rimmel items. For instance, there are products that you can buy at Walmart that you'll never see at CVS or Rite Aid, and I think there are also some products that might be exclusive to Walgreens, and even Target. In other words, the permanent Rimmel display can vary from retailer to retailer.

That said, I BELIEVE that these bronzers make an appearance every spring/summer (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I'm not sure if this display, spotted by reader Camille at Walgreens, contains the same shades that were released last summer though. Take a peek:

image credit: Camille for Nouveau Cheap
Back again for Spring/Summer 2013: Rimmel Sunshimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzers

If one of you Rimmel experts can confirm if these are the same shades as last summer, please do let us know!

Thanks so much, Camille, for the great sighting and pic!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. They seem very shimmery, not my favorite.Funny, the model has on shimmery highlighter but her bronzer looks matte. Oh well, they should be fun for alot of people.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig