Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 28, 2013

Just in: pics and swatches of the fourth new Revlon Lip Butter: Wild Watermelon

Two lovely readers just submitted some great pics and swatches of the fourth new Revlon Lip Butter shade (that we know of) called Wild Watermelon. I previously referred to this shade as Fresh Watermelon, which was incorrect. The shade name is definitely Wild Watermelon, and you can see the pics here (I added them to the original swatch post from yesterday).

(I think I kind of need this one in my life. Let me know what you think!)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think you do need this G! I however will. needl Juicy Papaya and I am looking while vacationing in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! I'll be on the hunt for this as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig