Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming this February: Hard Candy CC Crème

Attention Hard Candy fans: There's a new CC Créme coming your way this February. Take a peek and let me know what you think!



ALPHABET CREAMS ARE THE RAGE – CC CREAM IS NOW HOT!
Everyone can experience flawless skin thanks to Hard Candy!

Keep reading for all the details...

Correction Crème is the newest staple in a woman’s skincare routine that can be used as a last step or on its own as an instant beautifier. Hard Candy -the go-to collection of edgy, fun, affordable cosmetics – is expanding its face category with the introduction of it’s own CC Crème in February 2013. 

CC creams are the next generation of BB creams that are an all-in-one product designed to moisturize, prime, color correct, brighten, and even skins complexion.  The point of difference in the CC cream is that they have additional coverage properties and color correcting benefits.  Essentially, they are a merge of skin care and cosmetics. 

The multi-functional CC crème aims to provide better skin coverage to treat and cover uneven skin tones more effectively than a BB Cream - plus the benefit of daily skin protection of broad spectrum SPF 15. 

What does it do?

Hard Candy’s CC Crème provides five flawless functions:

1. Color corrects undertone with unique light reflecting optical pearls

2. Neutralizes skin tone by blurring blemishes, discolorations and dark spots

3. Brightens complexions with glowing air brushed finish

4. Evens skins texture for a smooth flawless appearance

5. Oil free crème moisturizes skin all day without clogging pores

How to use it:

Apply to clean skin. Squeeze a small amount of CC Crème onto palm and apply sparingly, starting from the center of the face using semi-circular movements. Continue to blend it well until it is invisible.

Innovative Technology:

Hand Candy's CC Crème is infused with inorganic pigments that neutralizes the under tone of skin resulting in a balanced complexion. The technology is further enhanced by the incorporation of complimentary titanated micas, which deliver a light reflection of color correcting properties, creating the appearance of even and flawless skin tone.

Special Ingredients:

Isostearyl Neopentanoate – A light, silky ester that improves product playtime for a more natural looking finish.

Polymethyl Methacrylate – A texture enhancer and soft focus powder that give a soft skin feel and matte application.

Micronized Pigments – Provide a tint of color to even out skin tone.

Color Correcting Pearls – Help even out skin tone and add radiance.

D-Panthenol – Hydrates and nourishes the skin.

Prorevive Blemish Balm Complex – An all-in-one product consisting of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus/White Willow Bark Extract Ferment Filtrate that provides anti-aging, conditioning, moisturizing, anti-wrinkle, protecting, and antioxidant properties.

Hard Candy’s CC Crème will be available in February 2013 exclusively at Walmart and walmart.com for $8 (1.5 oz) and comes in 4 shades: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark.


Hard Candy fans: Does this sound like it might be a good fit for you? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I am interested in this product, and would love to see a review from you once it does!! I definitely take your reviews into consideration when buying drugstore beauty brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the request! I will definitely review this one. :)

      Delete
  2. Honestly I want to try this but I just found my bb cream love lumene. It gives almost medium coverage. I might try that if i see a lotof good reviews stating it has at least almost medium coverage. I had a bad reaction to olays cc cream. It broke me out and gave no coverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I've heard about lumens bb. Do u know where it's sold?

      Delete
  3. If the fair shade is fair enough and if I hear good reviews, I *might* work up the courage to visit a Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, my thoughts exactly.
      Plus in my current BB/CC/?? research phase I am also curious to see thier difference in Light vs. Fair.

      Delete
  4. I missed out on the bb cream boat so I'm definitely interested in giving this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it has to be better than the olay one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Hard Candy, so I'll have to try it. I'm sad they are getting rid of their Matte Powder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like these new "CC" creams are what BB creams are supposed to be (as opposed to the tinted moisturizers that are currently being offered by US brands). Curious about this one, hopefully it will have a decent shade range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking this too. These seem a lot more like the descriptions and ingredients in the 'traditional' for lack of better term, Korean BBs such as Missa Perfect Color.

      Delete
    2. Interested to see the shade range too. Seems that US BBs and CCSs so far are quite a bit dofferent than those available in the Korean brand ones, based on the couple in each category I've tested. texture and coverage vary too, as others have stated :) Not sure I've found The One yet so willing to experiment.
      Note to self: avoid the Olay!

      Delete
  8. "Provide a tint of color" makes me think this is going to be yet another TM labeled as a BB/CC cream :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so excited for this [and all the new products from hardcandy] i love bb creams so much more then foundation and cant wait to try this cc cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks promising, especially since I'm still on the lookout for a good cream! I can't wait for the reviews of the new products from Hard Candy to start pouring in. I thought the discontinued products would have been clearanced out already, but as I was (pretty rudely) told by a Walmart employee, Hard Candy will never go on clearance. Can anyone confirm if this is true? I saw Glamoflauge on clearance one time, but I think that may have been a fluke since there was only one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I love BB creams, and Hard Candy is one of my favorite brands!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish it had a higher SPF, but if the coverage is decent, I'm definitely interested. The ingredients are intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig