Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, November 18, 2012

All Candie's cosmetics and bath & body 40% off on Black Friday (and more updates)

Just a quick heads-up that all of the Candie's polishes, cosmetics and bath and body products at Kohl's will be 40% off on Black Friday (11/23). Since we were just talking about how the prices seem a bit steep on that line, this will be a great opportunity to try some things if you've been tempted.

I also just updated the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Beauty Sale Round-Up with lots of new info and listings, so check it out here for the scoop (and continue to check that list throughout the week because as more information comes my way, I'll be updating like a mad woman).

Thanks again for all your help, everyone!
G. xo

PS: Some of you have been asking about NYX, e.l.f., etc. Black Friday deals. As of this time, I do not believe that those brands have revealed their Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012 offers, but as soon as I hear about them (or get info from YOU!) I will update the master list.
SHARE:

1 comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig