Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 29, 2012

UPDATE: Readers' Choice Nominations (please read)

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic feedback and nominations for the Cheapie Awards Readers' Choice Award for Best New Affordable Beauty Product of 2012!

After reading through your nominations, I noticed that several of the products nominated were actually released in 2011 (in fact, Revlon Lip Butters, which were a very popular nomination, actually WON the Readers' Choice Award for 2011).

Since there have been so many popular releases in the past few years and I know it's hard to keep track of them all, I updated my original post with a "refresher list" of products that were released in 2012 and received a lot of buzz on this blog (and elsewhere). 

I would love it if you'd take a look at my revised post here and submit your nominations based on what was released in 2012.

Thanks SO much for your help!   

PS: I'm closing the comments on this post because I'd like to keep all nominations on this post. Thanks for your cooperation!
SHARE:
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig