Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Look what I just found...


Keep reading for a closer look and more details...

Fing'rs Flirt Nail Art Stamping Kit
(retail: $6.49 at Rite Aid)

I've been looking all over for this cute little kit since I first posted about it months ago. I finally found it at a local Rite Aid yesterday and I'm so excited to give it a try (will post a full review after I've given it a good testing).

I know that you can buy the Salon Express Stamping Kit for about $5.99 now at Big Lots, Target, Ross, etc. etc. (click here for my review of that kit) but I'm always excited to try other affordable kits (remember the Essence $1.99 kit I reviewed a while back?). And it's even better when you can find these kits at the drugstore because you can use rewards and get them for next to nothing. 

Anyway, my Rite Aid had two different kits. One was the one that you see above, and the other had a darker pink scraper and stamper, white stamping polish and a different plate. Both plates contained mostly flower designs, but I picked this particular plate because one of the plate designs looks more like stars than flowers.

Do you already own this little stamping kit? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts! I can't wait to bust it open and give it a try.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Saw it yesterday!
    I almost bought it... but then I heard hubby say,
    "Don't you already have about 30 plates with the same design"
    So I walked away from it! :(
    Would love to hear if the polish & plate work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the other stamping kit, it doesn't work very well unfortunately. The plate's not etched deeply enough, and the polish that comes with is goopy (at least the one I got. It's possible I got a bad bottle, it also had dried polish crusted around the lid).

    The stamper works fine with other stamping plates, that's the only part of the set I don't have any gripes about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued. The Essence review made me a bit leery, but the Konad one makes me want to try this. But this one is a better price, so I can't wait to learn what your experience with this kit is like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always so interested in Nail Stamping kits, maybe because I don't really understand how they work? I'm way too OCD about having my nails look meticulous so it seems like there's too much room for error for me to try these out but looking forward to seeing what designs you make G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrible. I've had two of the kits and the extra pack of plates and only one worked of the six plates.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig